Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: When did this happen? Nicholls???

Default Re: When did this happen? Nicholls???

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    It’s so funny. Anytime losers like you try to clap back on me and bring up the pod, I know we’re right. And btw *, we will do a basketball convo. And it will be honest and measured. Because that’s what we do. We don’t LIE to the supporters just to get money in the MBB coffers. We don’t need a propaganda mill to sell people on our product.

Btw, we get more listeners per week than your husband pulls into the CajunDome to watch his basketball team.

Shove it
    Hahahaha you’re so cute when you start peacocking, SASJ.

Man, y’all are big time. Now that ESPn is on the FM dial, when are your advertising dollars gonna get you a spot?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post

Man, y’all are big time. Now that ESPn is on the FM dial, when are your advertising dollars gonna get you a spot?
    Jennifer, it probably is best you stay off the boards. It makes you look small time.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Jennifer, it probably is best you stay off the boards. It makes you look small time.
    Just curious, what’s your role here?

That is why I didn't play the Abbeville course today. Not going to support Marlin and the better than football western basketball division.
    I never consider even recommending how people spend their money or time. That is a very personal decision. I can tell you everyone who was at the golf tournament had a good time and was treated well. Also, it was successful financially. Move there was due to a former player owning the course now. I can also assure you CajunJeaux is not Jennifer Marlin.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I never consider even recommending how people spend their money or time. That is a very personal decision. I can tell you everyone who was there had a good time and was treated well. Also. it was successful financially. Move there was due to a former player owning the course now.
    Yeah Rhett is a first class guy. I coached Rhett from 8 to 13 years old in baseball. Rhett could have played college basketball, tennis or baseball. He was that good of an athlete. When he was 10 years old he was the best tennis player in the state in 14u!

You're acting like a clown. MAT and the other guys on RR have much more than 15 listeners. They are really good at making shows and know what they are talking about. If you think they only have 15 listeners then you aren't listening to their shows enough and seeing all the replies they get on this forum.

7. Default Re: When did this happen? Nicholls???

You’re mad because we ask the assistants to come on to talk ball?

We have a standard here. Unlike basketball. “3 days in March, I mean, 19 wins is a good season.”

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Just curious, what’s your role here?
    To expose you as a troll and tell facts. MBB at UL is garbage and Ragin Review is the hottest pod at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    You’re mad because we ask the assistants to come on to talk ball and when Marlin offered, we said “no thanks.”

We have a standard here. Unlike basketball. “3 days in March, I mean, 19 wins is a good season.”

Stop embarrassing yourself.
    The standard is the standard and Ragin Review isn't lowering it for anyone.

10. Default Re: When did this happen? Nicholls???

And the basketball thread . . .

Why don’t you do a podcast on this? Maybe the 8 of your listeners will get fired up and demand TJoe make a move.
    Oof! May want to go check those numbers before you post. You sound silly.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Trolls will troll.

To expose you as a troll and tell facts. MBB at UL is garbage and Ragin Review is the hottest pod at the moment.
    Hotter than Hansel from Zoolander.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    I’ve checked Rougarooms. How’s that going?

Hottest at the moment? Compared to what?

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information