Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Breaking Point

Default Breaking Point

I’m so sick of the hip-hop music between plays, the extreme high level of the music and PA announcer, and the game announcer himself.

I got two choices to make put up with the noise or stay home and watch the games.

I know many have made this complaint so many times and thought something was being done to improve but I don’t see it. If I’m in the minority on this subject then I just need to move on and let cheer the Cajuns on from outside the stadium

GEAUX CAJUNS

Default Re: Breaking Point

Looks like youre staying home and watching games. Its a football game, not church.

Quote Originally Posted by USLJim View Post
    I’m so sick of the hip-hop music between plays, the extreme high level of the music and PA announcer, and the game announcer himself.

I got two choices to make put up with the noise or stay home and watch the games.

I know many have made this complaint so many times and thought something was being done to improve but I don’t see it. If I’m in the minority on this subject then I just need to move on and let cheer the Cajuns on from outside the stadium

GEAUX CAJUNS
    Stay home. If the style of music is more important than going to the games, dont go. Seems it makes you more unhappy to be there. Dont do that to yourself. Self love is the best love.

Or get yourself a pair of nice noise cancelling headphones. That could work.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Or get yourself a pair of nice noise cancelling headphones. That could work.
    Yep. Listen to Jay's call if the music and PA is that off-putting.

Get off my lawn!!!!!!!

7. Default Re: Breaking Point

Now why doesn’t Levi get the same respect here that the game disc jockey gets.

Just say’n . . .

You know, just stay home if you don’t like the coach’s choice of QB . . .

Only complaint I have about Cajuns games is the marching band. I live across the country so I can't watch the games in person anymore, but even on TV it drives me crazy that they play the same 3 or 4 tunes over and over all game long. Can somebody teach them other songs to play?

9. Default Re: Breaking Point

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    Only complaint I have about Cajuns games is the marching band. I live across the country so I can't watch the games in person anymore, but even on TV it drives me crazy that they play the same 3 or 4 tunes over and over all game long. Can somebody teach them other songs to play?
    No

Didn't think it was that loud, in sec E...music selection was some good, some bad. Students had a good time with it. I don't like the Homer Whoohoo...very small time...

Cajunjeb is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

As Pearl Jam says, “…it’s evolution baby…”. Previous generations didn’t Elvis and the Beatles, or hard rock or rap. There’s always going to be something too loud or not your type of music. It’s not about you…. Rap is not my favorite but if a player needs to hear it loudly to get motivated to make a tackle, then I can accept it for 3 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Now why doesn’t Levi get the same respect here that the game disc jockey gets.

Just say’n . . .

You know, just stay home if you don’t like the coach’s choice of QB . .

Or, option B. You dont like people critiquing Levi? Leave the board. Lets put it to a vote. I like my odds of you leaving.

13. Default Re: Breaking Point

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Or, option B. You dont like people critiquing Levi? Leave the board. Lets put it to a vote. I like my odds of you leaving.
    You see, I’m way stronger than that.

I’m sure the same idiots like you will vote for that, but you are only a few.

I’m sure that few would be really fun at a party.

Cancel Culture that is killing our country hopefully don’t work here.

USLJim is correct.

Gameday experience is a fail on every level except the play on the field.

15. Default Re: Breaking Point

How many times I have to say it Cancel Culture is what happened to the Lady Cajuns, not who starts at QB

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information