Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Breaking Point

Default Re: Breaking Point

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Nicely put. I feel this way, as well.
    Yep. This ‘get off my lawn!’ stuff is old as humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Looks like youre staying home and watching games. Its a football game, not church.
    CHURCH MUSIC AINT CRAP AND LOUD

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    I use these, they are great.

https://www.northerntool.com/shop/to...6514_200356514

Can't hear PA announcer at all and I get to listen to the radio call. You can keep up to date with stats. Don't need a roster to see who is in the game. People around me ask me questions about what happened. Apparently the PA announcer doesn't do that. I dunno because I can't hear him. I guess I'm not missing much.
    Thanks Helmut. I have been mildly interested in getting something like these for a couple seasons. Going to stop by NT on way to Sams this afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by USLJim View Post
    I’m so sick of the hip-hop music between plays, the extreme high level of the music and PA announcer, and the game announcer himself.

I got two choices to make put up with the noise or stay home and watch the games.

I know many have made this complaint so many times and thought something was being done to improve but I don’t see it. If I’m in the minority on this subject then I just need to move on and let cheer the Cajuns on from outside the stadium

GEAUX CAJUNS
    I'm not a fan of hip hop. But no one can dispute that atmosphere at a football game begins with your student section. We can sit and say "but the game should be enough" but in reality, it isn't. Not any more.

The university didn't arbitrarily just decide to hire a DJ and use more canned music as opposed to the band. They did a lot of communicating with the student body.

Those of us who complain about the music are the same ones who ALWAYS blamed the students for poor attendance.

The sound level at the beginning of the season was horrible and they turned it down. It's tolerable now.

Here's the reality, Jim. I'm nearly 70 and you are older than me. It ain't about us. It's about the next generation of Cajun fans.

And, Nation, I never want to hear Hey Baby again.

Spot on Jay, and thanks to Helmut’ s suggestion I’ll be listening to you instead

I in the first half Thursday, there was some balance to the mix of music...2nd half, not so much...i believe a balanced mix of music would work..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information