Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ethan Lege

UL Baseball Ethan Lege

I didn't see it mentioned, but my cousins son Ethan Lege commited this morning to Ole Miss baseball. I really wished the Cajuns could have picked him up, but with Thibodeaux on staff that wasn't going to happen. He had a strong season with the Cane Cutters this season. I will never be a Ole Miss fan, but will attend some games to support my family as I am a huge Ethan fan.

2. Default Re: Ethan Lege

Great kid and great family. Wish him the best.

Default Re: Ethan Lege

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I didn't see it mentioned, but my cousins son Ethan Lege commited this morning to Ole Miss baseball. I really wished the Cajuns could have picked him up. He had a strong season with the Cane Cutters this season. I will never be a Ole Miss fan, but will attend some games to support my family as I am a huge Ethan fan.
    Tricia’s son?

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Tricia’s son?
    Brandon.....Tricia sons are JT and Drew.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Tricia’s son?
    A little E-Rat connection.

6. Default Re: Ethan Lege

Ethan loves him some Belhaven pitching.

I didn't see it mentioned, but my cousins son Ethan Lege commited this morning to Ole Miss baseball. I really wished the Cajuns could have picked him up, but with Thibodeaux on staff that wasn't going to happen. He had a strong season with the Cane Cutters this season. I will never be a Ole Miss fan, but will attend some games to support my family as I am a huge Ethan fan.
    Wish em the best, but sure wish we could’ve got him.

8. Default Re: Ethan Lege

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    It is obvious JMV has absolutely no pull. I tried hard with him, his parents and grandparents, but he wanted SEC.

It’s that long line of elite athletes JMV comes from

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    He left Nicholls because of Coach Thib. No way was he coming to UL with Thib here. He played well this year with the Cane Cutters. I was at almost every game and he was by far the best player on the Cane Cutters.

Quote Originally Posted by tboy68 View Post
    It’s that long line of elite athletes JMV comes from
    Thanks for the kind words. Both sides of my family and my wife family have strong athletic genes. We stay humble, give the lord the glory and never brag about it. But yeah we have good overall genes from top to bottom.

12. Default Re: Ethan Lege

I looked again at this thread and said to myself how amazing.

1. I attended every Cane Cutters game for the last two years and happened to sit with the parents and grand parents of Mr. Lege. Not once during all of the games that JMV attended did he show up to tell his close cousin's hi or even visit with them.

2. Mr. Lege's first choice was LSU. When the new coach came in with two of his infielders from the previous team, that pretty much closed the door on Mr. Lege's opportunities at LSU. Since he left Nichols, his desire was always to play in the Sec. He has finally accomplished his desire. He is a great kid, has great parents and grand parents and deserves the best.

3. While the description of Mr. Lege's relationship with Coach Thib is accurate, Thib coming here closed no doors as that door was never opened.

4. As for the self serving posts about JMV, that was made by his poker buddy and then JMV bragged for 4 sentences while using the words humble and never brag. You do not even need to read between the lines and you cold not make this up.

5. Any Cajun Fan must ask - why is this on a Cajun's message board. It belongs here about as much as the litany of posts by JMV about Belhaven. It was solely motive initiated and the motive had absolutely nothing to do with Louisiana.

13. Default Re: Ethan Lege

Thanks for the kind words. Both sides of my family and my wife family have strong athletic genes. We stay humble, give the lord the glory and never brag about it. But yeah we have good overall genes from top to bottom.
    …….So Brandon married David D’s daughter and Ethan is the son (Brandon coached my daughter after Beau did)……can somebody relate the Erath connections with this group? Name 2 really good running backs from Erath before Mitchell!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    …….So Brandon married David D’s daughter and Ethan is the son (Brandon coached my daughter after Beau did)……can somebody relate the Erath connections with this group? Name 2 really good running backs from Erath before Mitchell!
    Just a “flinging wild guess”…Ortemond and Segura

15. Default Re: Ethan Lege

Quote Originally Posted by cwl1951 View Post
    Just a “flinging wild guess”…Ortemond and Segura
    .........Leon and Jimmy Poche!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information