Thread: Podcast We're Talkin: Georgia State at Louisiana Preview 2021

1. Tickets Podcast We're Talkin: Georgia State at Louisiana Preview 2021

Georgia State at Louisiana Preview 2021

Ragin' Dave, Dave Amato, sits down with We're Talkin' and discusses the upcoming Sun Belt Conference Football schedule and Georgia State at Louisiana.

2. Default Re: Podcast We're Talkin: Georgia State at Louisiana Preview 2021

You guys drill down and find the nuances of the game (in this case upcoming) better than anyone

3. Default Re: Podcast We're Talkin: Georgia State at Louisiana Preview 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    You guys drill down and find the nuances of the game (in this case upcoming) better than anyone
    Thank Turbine, we are just continue to make sure we put out as much content as possible about the Cajuns. I think all of these podcasts no matter who is creating them are nothing but good things for the Cajuns. The more content that can be created the better. Please post and make sure you are informing all of your Cajun friends about all of these Cajun Podcasters. The more people that listen the better the growth opportunities for the Cajun Brand.

Default Re: Podcast We're Talkin: Georgia State at Louisiana Preview 2021

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Thank Turbine, we are just continue to make sure we put out as much content as possible about the Cajuns. I think all of these podcasts no matter who is creating them are nothing but good things for the Cajuns. The more content that can be created the better. Please post and make sure you are informing all of your Cajun friends about all of these Cajun Podcasters. The more people that listen the better the growth opportunities for the Cajun Brand.
    Haven't listened yet but will later on today. Without listening to it appreciate Craig and Dave as I know the pod will be good.

5. Default Re: Podcast We're Talkin: Georgia State at Louisiana Preview 2021

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    All of you guys are replacing local sports radio without a time constraint or commercials. How nice that has been. For instance everyone can listen to theses on their way too and from work whether the time is 8:00 am or 4:am or whether it is 9:00 pm or 5:00 pm.

6. Default Re: Podcast We're Talkin: Georgia State at Louisiana Preview 2021

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    All of you guys are replacing local sports radio without a time constraint or commercials. How nice that has been.
    Great point and sentiment.

Except for the commercials part, podcasting equipment can get expensive.

I'm good with the commercials. Then again to Vics point, you can always fast forward to the next segment

7. Default Re: Podcast We're Talkin: Georgia State at Louisiana Preview 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Great point and sentiment.

Except for the commercials part, podcasting equipment can get expensive.

I'm good with the commercials. Then again to Vics point, you can always fast forward to the next segment
    This is true, but also the good thing, and I know that Craig has done this in the past as well as others, this can be free advertisement for some local business. I know that during our Podcasts, Craig has recommend business such as Joey's and Acadian Religious Bookstore in Lafayette because they are friends of his that own these business. They did not ask or pay for these, but we can recommend business that support the Cajuns.

Thanks, everyone. On the commercials, I try to put only 1 30 second commercial at a time. I do not think that 30 seconds or 60 seconds over 45 minutes is too intrusive. However, the equipment can be expensive, and I also pay for Zoom to interview the out-of-state guests.

Anyway, I have rambled way too much. Thank you all so much for listening and the kind words!

9. Default Re: Podcast We're Talkin: Georgia State at Louisiana Preview 2021

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Thanks, everyone. On the commercials, I try to put only 1 30 second commercial at a time. I do not think that 30 seconds or 60 seconds over 45 minutes is too intrusive. However, the equipment can be expensive, and I also pay for Zoom to interview the out-of-state guests.

Anyway, I have rambled way too much. Thank you all so much for listening and the kind words!
    The commercials have been so minimal they are barely noticeable . . . Radio not quite the same . . . And we do appreciate those willing to assist . . .

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post

I agree….not too many ads at all. Great work. Keep it up

Thread Information