Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Playoff picture

Default Playoff picture

If Cin remains unbeaten and is in the playoffs does that mean another P5 team can be in a NY6 bowl or does Cin fulfill the requirements?

Default Re: Playoff picture

I read that it fulfills the requirement if they are in the playoff.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    I read that it fulfills the requirement if they are in the playoff.
    here is a different question, assume we host the championship game how will parking passes, tg spots and ticket sales work, will they just extend the parking passes for one game and grant the tg spots with no extra charge since the tg people have had reduced tg time anway, I know that there will be ticket sales I assume giving you the opportunity to purchase your regular seats, but has anyone heard anything or have any idea on how it would be handled?

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    here is a different question, assume we host the championship game how will parking passes, tg spots and ticket sales work, will they just extend the parking passes for one game and grant the tg spots with no extra charge since the tg people have had reduced tg time anway, I know that there will be ticket sales I assume giving you the opportunity to purchase your regular seats, but has anyone heard anything or have any idea on how it would be handled?
    It will be a usl cluster ____ you can bet on it. First lets win Thursday, lets clinch the west, then they can try to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    It will be a usl cluster ____ you can bet on it. First lets win Thursday, lets clinch the west, then they can try to figure it out.
    Should charge $10 per vehicle. We should be able to keep our TG spot while paying the same $10 per vehicle (max 2 per spot). TG spots not reserved should be sold for at least $120 ($100 for spot and 2 vehicles). Lots of TG spots are empty. Only had 3 groups along our fence Saturday. Think there’s over 30 total spots right there.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Should charge $10 per vehicle. We should be able to keep our TG spot while paying the same $10 per vehicle (max 2 per spot). TG spots not reserved should be sold for at least $120 ($100 for spot and 2 vehicles). Lots of TG spots are empty. Only had 3 groups along our fence Saturday. Think there’s over 30 total spots right there.
    How about we announce ASAP when clinching as host that all parking and tailgate spots are free and 1st come, first serve. Let's PACK Cajun Field and party our asses off!

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    No to parking charge. Have to get rid of all the excuses for the casual fans not to attend.

No to parking charge. Have to get rid of all the excuses for the casual fans not to attend.
    I agree with that. Hell, I was almost thinking we should we should pay the people to come, lol.

If we don’t get at least 30k for the CCG….esp if we win out before then….I’ll be disappointed and surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    I agree with that. Hell, I was almost thinking we should we should pay the people to come, lol.

If we don’t get at least 30k for the CCG….esp if we win out before then….I’ll be disappointed and surprised.
    30k should be the minimum, would love to see 40k.

10. Default Re: Playoff picture

Did somebody really recommend paying people to come to the game?

30k should be the minimum, would love to see 40k.
    Agreed. I should have made clear that 30 would be the minimum. Hope it’s closer to 35-40, but have we ever seen those kind of numbers without a large visitor’s showing? Can’t imagine that we will get much from either covid Carolina or app state.

Agreed. I should have made clear that 30 would be the minimum. Hope it’s closer to 35-40, but have we ever seen those kind of numbers without a large visitor’s showing? Can’t imagine that we will get much from either covid Carolina or app state.
    Its possible we almost had 29k and Tx St didnt bring much. If we win out, app is ranked, and the game is on a saturday we should pull a huge crowd.

If both us and app win out don’t be surprised if app brings 1-2k

Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    If both us and app win out don’t be surprised if app brings 1-2k
    Yep, maybe even 3k. And covid might bring a good 2k as well. None of those numbers help us much, imho, to get the attendance we want/deserve. Bottom line it will be up to Acadiana to step up. And I think they will.

Just anecdotal but we go to brunch often on sundays, to the French Press most often. Today we saw LOTS of folks wearing UL gear, way more than usual. I also thought that the buy in yesterday was really good, despite the weird ko time. And this time the product on the field helped to seal the deal. This, combined with the tiggers in the toilet is also really going to help us.

The championship game is a Sun Belt event. Parking charges, tailgate spots, everything, is under their control. I strongly suggest you contact Sun Belt Conference office (504-299-9066) beginning tomorrow and start asking questions.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information