Thread: Ragin Cajun Bus

Default Ragin Cajun Bus

a friend saw the UL Ragin Cajun bus on Hwy 90 in Bay St Louis today, what was going on on the MS gulf coast which would have brought the bus over this direction?

2. Default Re: Ragin Cajun Bus

Heading to Southern Miss for some kind of announcememt?

Default Re: Ragin Cajun Bus

Hotard owns the bus they can charter to anyone. It may be on a charter that does not have anything to do with the university

4. Default Re: Ragin Cajun Bus

An LSU plane was at the Norte Dame game this weekend. I don’t think that means Chip Kelly is coming across the basin.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Hotard owns the bus they can charter to anyone. It may be on a charter that does not have anything to do with the university
    This. I've been on a Hotard charter numerous times to Saints games, and on two occasions we took the Ragin' Cajuns bus.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    This. I've been on a Hotard charter numerous times to Saints games, and on two occasions we took the Ragin' Cajuns bus.
    That would be pretty cool.

It's great publicity for the Ragin Cajuns everywhere those busses (there are at least 2 of them) go!!!!

We left from Lafayette heading to Houston am then on to overseas pilgrimage. Stopped in LC to pick up more pilgrims. Three in LSU gear and a herd of old buds who are of the Cowboy persuasion. Guess what was on side of us? I only smiled, warmly. Well maybe with a little smirk.

Thread Information