Thread: 2022 SB schedule is released

UL Softball 2022 SB schedule is released

The ink has dried and the scheduled is out:

https://ragincajuns.com/sports/softball/schedule

Default Re: 2022 SB schedule is released

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    The ink has dried and the scheduled is out:

https://ragincajuns.com/sports/softball/schedule
    It’s good to get 3 P5 teams at home, also interested to see if Illinois is any good. Overall looks like a pretty good schedule

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    It’s good to get 3 P5 teams at home, also interested to see if Illinois is any good. Overall looks like a pretty good schedule
    Yes I think it is especially for the youth we have on our team. 2 against LSU, 2 against Bama and 3 against Texas isn't a joke.

4. Default Re: 2022 SB schedule is released

Alabama twice, LSU twice, Texas three times, the rest is cupcake. Was hoping for more honestly. What’s all this wanting to play lollipop schools like St. Louis and Portland St?

Quote Originally Posted by bbhstiger5 View Post
    Alabama twice, LSU twice, Texas three times, the rest is cupcake. Was hoping for more honestly. What’s all this wanting to play lollipop schools like St. Louis and Portland St?
    It's pretty amazing how some people get joy at pointing out something that may be construed as a negative amongst a lot of positives.

Please do us other fans all a favor. Do not come to the Alabama games. Do not come to the Texas games. Do not come to the LSU game. Just stay home and complain about the rest of the schedule.

6. Default Re: 2022 SB schedule is released

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    It's pretty amazing how some people get joy at pointing out something that may be construed as a negative amongst a lot of positives.

Please do us other fans all a favor. Do not come to the Alabama games. Do not come to the Texas games. Do not come to the LSU game. Just stay home and complain about the rest of the schedule.
    You finished with the dramatics, or….

Didn't the SBC have 4 teams in the Regionals last year; that is not cupcake material.

8. Default Re: 2022 SB schedule is released

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Didn't the SBC have 4 teams in the Regionals last year; that is not cupcake material.
    Let’s hope the committee sees it that way. I’m just recognizing the fact that the Sunbelt gets treated like sh-it during playoff time.

9. Default Re: 2022 SB schedule is released

We learning . . . Thanks for that . . .

10. Default Re: 2022 SB schedule is released

Quote Originally Posted by bbhstiger5 View Post
    Let’s hope the committee sees it that way. I’m just recognizing the fact that the Sunbelt gets treated like sh-it during playoff time.
    That is a different point, but no doubt, we never miss an opportunity to complain . . . We are the RP COMPLAIN board

Kind of surprised about the tournament in Youngsville. It's kind of interesting, but if I remember the last time they played it there were just a bunch of southland, swac and those types of teams and we were not involved. It's great that Alabama is going, but I've honestly never heard of St. Thomas. I had to look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Very good point. South Alabama, Texas State, Troy and the Cajuns were in the tournament. In the tournament, three of those teams, beat power five teams. South Alabama beat Baylor. Texas State beat Oregon. Louisiana beat LSU.

I like the schedule can't wait to start the season. GEAUX CAJUNS

Not a bad schedule, I like it a lot! The 3 Power 5 schools at home is great, and I like seeing the Youngsville tournament with Alabama in it! I'm not too concerned about the lack of experience on our team, but I think that if we can win games with some of the younger players/transfers on our team, then that's a great sign. If only it was February already!! Geaux Cajuns!

Looks like a good schedule. Looking forward to seeing all the new players on the roster perform.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information