Thread: Hall of Fame Weekend

Hall of Fame Hall of Fame Weekend

It's been mentioned here, so consider this a bump.

Ashley Brignac (Domec), Paul Bako, Phil Devey and Tony Robichaux are being inducted into the UL Hall of Fame next Friday night.

It's at the Stadium Club at Russo Park. While the event itself is by invitation only, ANYONE can be a part of the festivities. They will open the upper grandstand at Russo Park and the ceremony will be on the left field video board. They will have at least one concession stand open to sell beer.

Doors will open at 6. Ceremony will begin around 6:30 and should take no more than one hour.

Doing this will give Robe's former players a chance to be a part of that special evening.

Bring your own onions to cut up.

2. Default Re: Hall of Fame Weekend

Considering that the Hall of Fame used to be limited to one new member per year, this has to be the year of the diamond.

Default Re: Hall of Fame Weekend

We’ll be attending the event in the Stadium Club. Looking forward to it. My first HOF induction.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    We’ll be attending the event in the Stadium Club. Looking forward to it. My first HOF induction.
    Mine, too. And, I'm getting to host it. I'm pretty pumped.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Mine, too. And, I'm getting to host it. I'm pretty pumped.
    I was on the fence with work and all. But you convinced me. This group deserves it. I'm there +1.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    It's been mentioned here, so consider this a bump.

Ashley Brignac (Domec), Paul Bako, Phil Devey and Tony Robichaux are being inducted into the UL Hall of Fame next Friday night.

It's at the Stadium Club at Russo Park. While the event itself is by invitation only, ANYONE can be a part of the festivities. They will open the upper grandstand at Russo Park and the ceremony will be on the left field video board. They will have at least one concession stand open to sell beer.

Doors will open at 6. Ceremony will begin around 6:30 and should take no more than one hour.

Doing this will give Robe's former players a chance to be a part of that special evening.

Bring your own onions to cut up.
    My plan is to be there! Looking forward to it.

7. Default Re: Hall of Fame Weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    My plan is to be there! Looking forward to it.
    ….I was inducted in 2004 and it was a great day in my life needless to say….since that time I have hardly missed one and love the rehashing of accomplishments and personal stories of the inductees!

8. Default Re: Hall of Fame Weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ….I was inducted in 2004 and it was a great day in my life needless to say….since that time I have hardly missed one and love the rehashing of accomplishments and personal stories of the inductees!
    A well deserved honor Boomer.

How is the bride?

9. Default Re: Hall of Fame Weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    A well deserved honor Boomer.

How is the bride?
    ….Thanks…It was done very well by the university…Terri found out the bones are mending, ergo no operation!

BOP, you did well tonight. A very emotional evening for all in attendance. Congrats to all the inductees.

11. Default Re: Hall of Fame Weekend

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    BOP, you did well tonight. A very emotional evening for all in attendance. Congrats to all the inductees.
    …….yea Beau……great all around evening!

Thread Information