Thread: 2022 Softball schedule

UL Softball 2022 Softball schedule

I am being told the schedule should be released right around Thanksgiving time give or take a week. Lsu, McNeese and Se Louisiana have already released their 22 schedule. The Cajuns schedule will be very good once again. Stay tuned folks and Go Cajuns.

Default Re: 2022 Softball schedule

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I am being told the schedule should be released right around Thanksgiving time give or take a week. Lsu, McNeese and Se Louisiana have already released their 22 schedule. The Cajuns schedule will be very good once again. Stay tuned folks and Go Cajuns.
    JMU in 2023 will be fun

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    JMU in 2023 will be fun
    Yes sir.

I would still like to see them play in one of the early season tournaments (St. Pete/Clearwater, Judi Garman, Mary Nutter, Northern Lights/Southern Nights) just to get some seasoning against a mix of top teams. I know we have to have a healthy home schedule, but I always thought having a "vacation" type event was good for fans.

I see that we have a home and home again this year against LA State A&M at BR again.

They are still looking for teams to play in a tournament at Lamson the second weekend. Other than that, the schedule is done.

Call JMU.

8. Default Re: 2022 Softball schedule

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    I would still like to see them play in one of the early season tournaments (St. Pete/Clearwater, Judi Garman, Mary Nutter, Northern Lights/Southern Nights) just to get some seasoning against a mix of top teams. I know we have to have a healthy home schedule, but I always thought having a "vacation" type event was good for fans.
    We weren’t invited to St Pete for this coming year. Seems we never are. Hopefully the tournament at Lamson will feature teams higher caliber than the typical Miss Valley State and Incarnate Word. Schedule strength needs to be as close to A+ as we can get it.

Quote Originally Posted by bbhstiger5 View Post
    We weren’t invited to St Pete for this coming year. Seems we never are. Hopefully the tournament at Lamson will feature teams higher caliber than the typical Miss Valley State and Incarnate Word. Schedule strength needs to be as close to A+ as we can get it.
    Usually we have two home tournaments. This year we will host a big tournament at Youngsville park.

10. Default Re: 2022 Softball schedule

Usually we have two home tournaments. This year we will host a big tournament at Youngsville park.
    That will be fun. Great representation for our area too.

11. Default Re: 2022 Softball schedule

Actually, it is my understanding, Southeastern is hosting the tournament in Youngsville.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunsSball22 View Post
    Actually, it is my understanding, Southeastern is hosting the tournament in Youngsville.
    Thanks for the clarity. Will the Cajuns still host two home tournaments? I was just told that with Jut uncle over at the Youngsville park we were hosting. Regardless of who is hosting this will be good for Youngsville. I believe the Cajuns also will play an in season game at Se Louisiana.

13. Default Re: 2022 Softball schedule

Thanks for the clarity. Will the Cajuns still host two home tournaments? I was just told that with Jut uncle over at the Youngsville park we were hosting. Regardless of who is hosting this will be good for Youngsville. I believe the Cajuns also will play an in season game at Se Louisiana.
    It is pretty funny how much you really don’t know while you are telling us how much you know. Laugh a minute with you. Thanks

Thread Information