Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Thread: FB Final: Louisiana 28, Arkansas State 27

1. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 28, Arkansas State 27

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Every Cajun fan loves the win and every Cajun fan appreciates the win. The team/coaches and the game can still be critiqued. The Cajuns did not play very well against a really bad team, and it's ok to expect them to play better.
    Absolutely spot on.

2. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 28, Arkansas State 27

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    Didn’t read this thread, glad I didn’t because I would have posted some nasty comments in game! We won, get home, watch film and get better.

Our goals are still ahead of us. I will say this, AState defense never gave up, I thought we broke their spirits several times tonight.

Geaux Cajuns!!
    …….Correct the mistakes……penalties, fumble lost, interception, poor tackling, not scoring inside 5 yards early in the game…..didn’t see it but Tulane lost….Massey’s ranking of State was 125 pre game…..HAPPY HOMECOMING……GEAUX CAJUNS!!!

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana at Arkansas State

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Stop it, that guy will play on Sundays

/s JMV
    USFL is starting up next spring

Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 28, Arkansas State 27

I was hoping to sit in my recliner tonight and relax watching the game. The relaxing part was not meant to be!!! But, a win is a win. I’ll take it.

We didn't play well at all tonight, but other than the scoreboard, we dominated Ark St.

3 TOs - 4th & Goal from the 1.5 yard line, Smith fumble and Lewis int cost us anywhere from 3 to 21 points.
    At least 5 defensive penalties giving Ark State 1st downs.
    At least 3 dropped passes by receivers, that would've kept drives alive.

Our RB situation is ridiculous, just as in the past. I am glad to see Smith bounce back after the fumble. Bailey averaged 6.8 yards per carry tonight and he was a DISTANT third in average to guys that rushed for 238 yards and 150 yards .. that is bananas.

6. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 28, Arkansas State 27

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    …….Correct the mistakes……penalties, fumble lost, interception, poor tackling, not scoring inside 5 yards early in the game…..didn’t see it but Tulane lost….Massey’s ranking of State was 125 pre game…..HAPPY HOMECOMING……GEAUX CAJUNS!!!
    Hey Boom, did the game play in Deridder?

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    For those of you, like me who’ve weathered the Late Stokley, Baldwin and Bustle years; how many times have we been the ones with 27 when the opponent had 28? Too many. I’ll take this one
    I was there for all of those horrible memories.

Happy to get the win tonight. Still have some work to improve on.

8. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 28, Arkansas State 27

471 people paying attention here.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    See who iced the game... no lies in my post
    LOL

You have homework tonight: report back where this game ranks in school history for individual single game rushing yards

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    We didn't play well at all tonight, but other than the scoreboard, we dominated Ark St.

3 TOs - 4th & Goal from the 1.5 yard line, Smith fumble and Lewis int cost us anywhere from 3 to 21 points.
    At least 5 defensive penalties giving Ark State 1st downs.
    At least 3 dropped passes by receivers, that would've kept drives alive.

Our RB situation is ridiculous, just as in the past. I am glad to see Smith bounce back after the fumble. Bailey averaged 6.8 yards per carry tonight and he was a DISTANT third in average to guys that rushed for 238 yards and 150 yards .. that is bananas.
    Our rushing attack was the highlight and was spectacular, but we never dominated Ark St in any way, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    LOL

You have homework tonight: report back where this game ranks in school history for individual single game rushing yards
    5th

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    We scored just enough.
    .... and made 4 big PATs!

Every Cajun fan loves the win and every Cajun fan appreciates the win. The team/coaches and the game can still be critiqued. The Cajuns did not play very well against a really bad team, and it's ok to expect them to play better.
    They sucked against a pretty bad team, but still won on the road no less. I remember when UL would suck because they couldn't play better & would get beat at home by 70. Times are good when you can stink it up & still get a win.

Our rushing attack was the highlight and was spectacular, but we never dominated Ark St in any way, imo.
    400+ yards rushing isn't domination?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    You have seen 3 of those guys in the last two days. Lewis is garbage and just a flash in the pan. He can’t complete 3 passes in a row, has zero accuracy under 10 yards and has bad clock management. Don't even act like he had a good game.
    Anyone else makes this comment I’ll listen. Not you though. You have a 5 minute memory. You’ve proven it multiple times. We know Levi lost to Texas and the team beat everyone else. Btw. The pick was bad. And I think coach wanted to go uptempo at the end because asu defense was tired and we were gashing them. Milking the clock up 1 with 6:00 to go is pointless if you’re not getting first downs.

Scared money don’t make money.

Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Thread Information