Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: SBC Football Championship Game

Default Re: SBC Football Championship Game

Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    You’re not selling anything tho…

Putting word out there of the possibility keeps people engaged and ahead of the 8 Ball
    You said “they should start taking ticket requests now, as soon as the ball went through the uprights”

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    No talk of Championship game until it's locked up. Coaches and players need to be focused on the next game.
    It's a sad to think that you'd have to promote a Championship game 7 weeks in advance to get a decent crowd.
    Lafayette has proven they don't give a rat's ass about the Cajuns over the last few years. Anyone who expects more than 20k for that game is dreaming.
    I couldn't disagree with you more. JMO

Arkansas St is bad and we should win fairly easily but tonight's game all of a sudden feels like a trap with all the talk of hosting the conference championship game.

4. Default Re: SBC Football Championship Game

Quote Originally Posted by jcstewart View Post
    Arkansas St is bad and we should win fairly easily but tonight's game all of a sudden feels like a trap with all the talk of hosting the conference championship game.
    They are bad on defense, but they are pretty solid on offense, we can not let our guard down tonight vs them, they have the ability to score points.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    You said “they should start taking ticket requests now, as soon as the ball went through the uprights”
    I know what I said. That isn’t selling tickets.

I say homecoming is a perfect event for a save the date campaign!

Quote Originally Posted by jcstewart View Post
    Coach Napier will have the guys focused on the task at hand. Looking forward to seeing if Lewis can put together another performance like last week.

As simple as having this on RaginPagin as the top 7 discussion for the next 5 weeks is good promotion for the game .

I didn’t realize we had that many people on RaginPagin

The prospect of having the SBC Championship Game in Lafayette is tremendous. If it is scheduled cleverly, we could have ESPN Gameday here. We (the hardcore alumni and fans) need to work everyone we know to pack the stands for what will be the LAST GAME AT OLD CAJUN FIELD.

10. Default Re: SBC Football Championship Game

SAVE THE DATE

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunman99 View Post
    The prospect of having the SBC Championship Game in Lafayette is tremendous. If it is scheduled cleverly, we could have ESPN Gameday here. We (the hardcore alumni and fans) need to work everyone we know to pack the stands for what will be the LAST GAME AT OLD CAJUN FIELD.
    Scheduled cleverly? It's already scheduled by ESPN. Gameday won't be here. They'll be at the SEC Championship Game.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Scheduled cleverly? It's already scheduled by ESPN. Gameday won't be here. They'll be at the SEC Championship Game.
    I know ESPN is a longshot, but games have been rescheduled for less. It would help if the game were a top 25 matchup like it would have been last year. It still will be the last game at "Old" Cajun Field.

Here you go!

Louisiana Ragin Cajuns have a shot at hosting the SunBelt Conference Championship game on Saturday December 4th at 2:30 P.M. If our Ragin Cajuns win our Homecoming game against Texas St. at 11 A.M. Saturday, host Georgia St. at 6:30P.M Thursday November 4th. At Troy on November 13th 2:30 P.M., and host ULM November 27th. The Cajuns will host Sunbelt Championship Game.

Let’s get Loud, Let’s get Proud, and let’s show our support for our Ragin Cajuns.

Let’s Pack Cajun Field!!!

Bam Done!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunman99 View Post
    I know ESPN is a longshot, but games have been rescheduled for less. It would help if the game were a top 25 matchup like it would have been last year. It still will be the last game at "Old" Cajun Field.
    It will not be a top 25 matchup. Old Cajun field? Who said the demo would start after the last game played this season?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    SAVE THE DATE
    Already saved! My wife asked last night if I want to go.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information