Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: SBC Football Championship Game

Default SBC Football Championship Game

I know we still have work to do, but Dr. Maggard and UL need to start promoting the Sun Belt Championship game at Cajun Field on December 4th and allow season ticket holders to reserve their tickets and start getting everyone else in the area excited to attend the first championship game ever to be played in Lafayette at Cajun Field!!! We need 35,000+ in the stadium on 12/4/21!!!
    Let’s Geaux!!!!

Default Re: SBC Football Championship Game

Not wanting to count my (not Covalina) chickenshatz yet, but let's pack the house on Dec 4th!!

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard 1280 View Post
    Not wanting to count my (not Covalina) chickenshatz yet, but let's pack the house on Dec 4th!!
    I agree, we shouldn’t count our chickens before they hatch, but we need to be warming up our calculators!

I want Southern and Louisiana numbers!

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    No reason that should not happen!

6. Default Re: SBC Football Championship Game

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    ….So beautiful and so needed….and so possible with the sheer # of students and people in Acadiana……this whole area needs a kick in the _____!

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Totally agree. It would be an absolute first. Plus it's a 2:30 game this year so that helps with the tailgaters. I think if the stars align you start to promote, promote, promote the minute after the Troy game ends.

Promote this thing now. The more we build it up the better just got to make sure the team doesn’t lose focus !

9. Default Re: SBC Football Championship Game

Promote this thing now. The more we build it up the better just got to make sure the team doesn’t lose focus !
    unfortunately it is hard to promote it now when technically you are not the SBC West Champions and secondly you are not 100% you will be hosting. Once you are locked in as the SBC West Champ and you know you are hosting you can start promoting.

Lets win tonight first. One game at a time.

All's I got to say is that if we do get attendance like that Southern game, they better have a drone ready to take another shot like that one. Except this time it would be closer to a complete sea of red, since Appy won't have near that amount of turn-out.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Lets win tonight first. One game at a time.
    Exactly!

While I haven't seen her in a while, Lucy still sometimes finds a way to show up around here every now and then.

They should start taking requests right now. It should have started right as the ball went through the uprights. No reason to not be prepared for this. Sending out requests to season ticket holders will not hurt anything.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    unfortunately it is hard to promote it now when technically you are not the SBC West Champions and secondly you are not 100% you will be hosting. Once you are locked in as the SBC West Champ and you know you are hosting you can start promoting.
    True...that's what had got me to thinking about the odds of us not hosting, or how soon we can know that we will take the west, and be able to host. Not many variables left, especially for winning the west, but there are still a few of them out there.

You can’t say/do anything until you Lock up the west mathematically.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information