Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: SBC Football Championship Game

Default Re: SBC Football Championship Game

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    It will not be a top 25 matchup. Old Cajun field? Who said the demo would start after the last game played this season?
    THe earliest we would have the improvements done would be for the 2023 season.

It's silly to pump the title game now. We haven't won anything yet. And, we could win them all, but if App loses, we still might be headed to Conway.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    It's silly to pump the title game now. We haven't won anything yet. And, we could win them all, but if App loses, we still might be headed to Conway.
    How could we win them all and still head to Conway? We’d be undefeated in conference and they’d have one loss

THe earliest we would have the improvements done would be for the 2023 season.
    That is also the impression that I was under.

I don't believe that is correct Jay?

Conference rules state that the team with the best conference record will host. App losing again has nothing to do with whether we host if we win out.

Quote Originally Posted by jcstewart View Post
    Arkansas St is bad and we should win fairly easily but tonight's game all of a sudden feels like a trap with all the talk of hosting the conference championship game.
    I’ve been saying this all along. Play AR State as if they were the COVID Cluckers

8. Default Re: SBC Football Championship Game

Who ever said being silly was a limiting characteristic on RP?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I don't believe that is correct Jay?
    Duh. My bad. We could head to Conway with one loss if App loses again. THAT is what I should have said.

Well we just lack the promotional abilities, or lack the proper marketing techniques to get a good crowd at Cajun Field.

Look I am not putting down the university, but if you put a flyer out to every student which is 17,000 and 1/3 show up I would have to say that be a good turn out. We just have to create a culture that going to Cajun games are the thing to do .

No reason why we can’t be like App St and get 30k for a Wednesday night game

11. Default Re: SBC Football Championship Game

. we could win them all, but if App loses, we still might be headed to Conway.
    I find that mathematically hard to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by bbhstiger5 View Post
    Conference rules state that the team with the best conference record will host. App losing again has nothing to do with whether we host if we win out.
    If App loses one, it would be great be roast the Covid Chickens here.

13. Default Re: SBC Football Championship Game

. We could head to Conway with one loss if App loses again
    I find that mathematically easy to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    Well we just lack the promotional abilities, or lack the proper marketing techniques to get a good crowd at Cajun Field.

Look I am not putting down the university, but if you put a flyer out to every student which is 17,000 and 1/3 show up I would have to say that be a good turn out. We just have to create a culture that going to Cajun games are the thing to do .

No reason why we can’t be like App St and get 30k for a Wednesday night game
    I have reached out in my professional capacity to several Athletic Department officials with a fix for those "Promotional Abilities".So far, crickets.

Duh. My bad. We could head to Conway with one loss if App loses again. THAT is what I should have said.
    Don't think so, Jay; unless you meant one conference loss, in which case we would have two losses. If we don't lose a conference game we are a lock at home.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information