Thread: Podcast: Roarman's Ragin' College Softball Podcast. Episode 4. October Scrimmages.

Tickets Podcast: Roarman's Ragin' College Softball Podcast. Episode 4. October Scrimmages.

I attended some softball scrimmages in October and in this podcast I give information about what took place. I hope you take the time to give it a listen. Let me know what you think. Thanks. Here's the link. You can also find it on Spotify and Apple podcast. .

https://anchor.fm/roarman/episodes/T...cast-4-e191cn8

2. Default Re: Roarman's Ragin' College Softball Podcast. Episode 4. October Scrimmages.

Yay!

Looking forward to this.

Default Re: Roarman's Ragin' College Softball Podcast. Episode 4. October Scrimmages.

Thanks Roarman this was a good fall overview. Will you be at any scrimmages this weekend? I will try to be their sunday.

Default Re: Roarman's Ragin' College Softball Podcast. Episode 4. October Scrimmages.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Thanks Roarman this was a good fall overview. Will you be at any scrimmages this weekend? I will try to be their sunday.
    I just found out there are no scrimmages this weekend. The coach is giving the players a break. Plus, he's out recruiting.

I laughed, I cried, I love it...best job yet. 5 stars...2 thumbs up....Nice Job Roar!

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    I laughed, I cried, I love it...best job yet. 5 stars...2 thumbs up....Nice Job Roar!
    Roar is the Man!

7. Default Re: Roarman's Ragin' College Softball Podcast. Episode 4. October Scrimmages.

TReeee Cutter

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    TReeee Cutter
    Nice. I see what you did there.

Default Re: Podcast: Roarman's Ragin' College Softball Podcast. Episode 4. October Scrimmages.

Thank you for the review. Softball should be good.

Default Re: Podcast: Roarman's Ragin' College Softball Podcast. Episode 4. October Scrimmages.

Quote Originally Posted by Looney Lou View Post
    Thank you for the review. Softball should be good.
    If you have been to any of the workouts or games this fall then give us your 2 cents.

Thread Information