Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Is USM a done deal?

1. Default Re: Is USM a done deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
    Except App, GA State, Coastal and Arky lmao
    C-USA, isn’t that the conference that proposed a merger with AAC and Aresco said “hold my beer, I’m just going to take the teams I want?”

Default Re: Is USM a done deal?

Except App, GA State, Coastal and Arky lmao
    you truly are the slowest kid on the short bus. the head of CUSA is horrible, I discuss this with some that keep up with all things CUSA and the opinion is the commissioner is useless

3. Default Re: Is USM a done deal?

App and Ga State are considering CUSA pending CUSA keeping Marshall and adding JMU and Liberty
    You are a dumbass

No one wants to play on Tuesday or Wednesday in the belch. Teams dying to leave. All will become clear soon.

No one wants to play on Tuesday or Wednesday in the belch. Teams dying to leave. All will become clear soon.
    Go away.... Your not funny troll.

Dude you gotta watch y’all games on a 3.5” floppy disk

At least the Cajuns get tv action. You guys play on the home shopping network?

Reading this tech troll is so entertaining! We have a Bobby “the Brain” Heenan in Coastal, we need another in the west. Necks, it’s time to shine.

Sources: Southern Miss has been formally informed of the Sun Belt’s interest in the school joining the league. While nothing has been formalized, Southern Miss’ candidacy is the strongest of the schools the Sun Belt is targeting.

We’re fine. You’ll see some big time moves from us soon. We’d do almost anything to avoid associating with you swamp people and your big brother UL(M)
    Big moves...I've heard ESPN refused to buy TV rights to the new CUSA. Yall can have fun driving from UTEP to Norfolk. For 200k a year on Facebook live

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    Big moves...I've heard ESPN refused to buy TV rights to the new CUSA. Yall can have fun driving from UTEP to Norfolk. For 200k a year on Facebook live
    Value of CUSA media deal: not much.
    Value of not being associated with ULx Twins: priceless

You will be though, just it will be UL Natchitoches and UL lake Charles

13. Default Re: Is USM a done deal?

We’re fine. You’ll see some big time moves from us soon. We’d do almost anything to avoid associating with you swamp people and your big brother UL(M)
    Are you skitzophrenic or drunk? You are nothing like the hat in hand poster you were this morning.

No, I don't you have a clue. Your program is trying to get a fee approved for the students to vote on. Your Athletic Budget is sitting close to $25M, which would be only above ULM in the SBC. Your media share is a whopping $500K. No one is coming to save the I-20 truck stop in Ruston!

How many weeks have Polly Tech mutt killers been in the AP top 15 ?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread Information