Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Is USM a done deal?

Default Re: Is USM a done deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Are you skitzophrenic or drunk? You are nothing like the hat in hand poster you were this morning.
    I honestly wouldn’t mind ULL joining CUSA. But there is no chance in hell Tech would ever even consider the sunbelt

Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
    I honestly wouldn’t mind ULL joining CUSA. But there is no chance in hell Tech would ever even consider the sunbelt
    Or the belt considering Tech.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Then you better start filling out that Southland Conference application

Slam!!!! Funny how all national pundits are excluding tech from any conversation. And they all mentioned cusa best leaving for sun belt. This tech guy is a troll and having fun at his pad at his mommy's trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Slam!!!! Funny how all national pundits are excluding tech from any conversation. And they all mentioned cusa best leaving for sun belt. This tech guy is a troll and having fun at his pad at his mommy's trailer.
    East, chill! A trailer park is high dollar real estate in Ruston. No need to stoop to their level.

…or hold out for the Southland.

USM isn’t going anywhere. Marshall isn’t going anywhere. JMU and Liberty will be added. uTEP will be asked to find a new home. Then CUSA will start picking off belt schools. You heard it here first.

Keep dreaming, Tech.

10. Default Re: Is USM a done deal?

Southland is looking for members.

We’re fine. You’ll see some big time moves from us soon. We’d do almost anything to avoid associating with you swamp people and your big brother UL(M)
    Don’t come to the Belt. We don’t want you anyway. Enjoy irrelevance in a depleted CUSA with Missouri State and NMSU as we nitpick your fellow members.

They mentioned on the ESPN 2 broadcast of the Coastal/App game about the possibility of USM and Marshall joining the Sun Belt. There seems to be a lot of smoke on this and where there is smoke there is fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunchuck View Post
    They mentioned on the ESPN 2 broadcast of the Coastal/App game about the possibility of USM and Marshall joining the Sun Belt. There seems to be a lot of smoke on this and where there is smoke there is fire.
    There is absolutely smoke, but it’s mostly self actualization from everyone quoting the same rumor and then each other. We’ll know in a couple of weeks…

Obviously the tech troll is just trying to get everybody worked up and gets his jollies from it. Nobody is that stupid or clueless to believe him and I suspect that he does not really believe it because it does not make any sense. He might have a future as a heel pro wrestling manager however.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread Information