on ESPNU

Default Re: Homecoming Kickoff Changed to 11 AM

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    on ESPNU
    The Sun Belt and ESPN continue to f*** us

That's not cool.

Well, I'm not sure national television is ****** us. Unless you think tailgating is more important than national TV.

Jeez…I’d say screw the sunbelt just for this. They at some point have to tell ESPN “we can’t do that to their fans”

Well, I'm not sure national television is ****** us. Unless you think tailgating is more important than national TV.
    If we didn’t only have 3 home Saturdays, sure, but only 3 and then they pull this.

I'd like for once to try and get a good crowd on a Saturday. Hard to rile up the Acadiana fan base when we play at awful times.

____ing bull____ ... first Saturday home game in October in a min. Let's move it to a Channel no one has

What the heck. I'm glad to be on TV but this essentially kills tailgating, will hurt attendance as well (I'd say 20% less than a 4pm kickoff)

Espn U is hardly National TV it's an add on channel that maybe 25% of the homes in the US has

A 4 PM kickoff would've helped with attendance. It's great that we get to play on National TV (Is ESPNU considered National TV?). It's a bummer that it'll affect the crowd.

With most outlying areas (including Youngsville and others) having Trick or Treating on Saturday, Attendance may not be hurt as badly as you think.

13. Ragin' Cajuns Kick Time for Louisiana Football’s Homecoming Game Announced

Louisiana Football's Homecoming game against Texas State will be broadcast nationally on ESPNU, the Sun Belt Conference and ESPN announced on Monday. Kickoff is slated for 11 a.m. CST.

It is homecoming after all. Traditions be damned

With most outlying areas (including Youngsville and others) having Trick or Treating on Saturday, Attendance may not be hurt as badly as you think.
    That's starts at 6 pm ...HC is always at 4 so that would have zero barring on attendance at kickoff.

NIU and center Michigan play at 11 am on ESPNU this weekend it ain't nothing special

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information