Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Ragin Roadies: Anyone going to Liberty?

Default Re: Ragin Roadies: Anyone going to Liberty?

Folks, I live about 1.5 hours from Lynchburg (Richmond/Midlothian) and I will be at the game with the lovely lady. Our intention is to come in the night before and stay at the Extended Stay hotel right across from the stadium. I did some reconnaissance and there is an open field right next to the hotel that is used for tailgating at no charge. Setting up is first come, first served. From what I've been told, claiming a spot first thing in the morning should not be a problem. Thus, if the Cajun contingent coming in for the game would like, I will set up a tailgate area - canopy, tables, ice chests, cooking area, etc. If enough are interested, I will prepare some tailgate fair for all. PM me or respond to this email.

Tommy

As for the alcohol comments, Virginia has independent cities that are not part of the counties here. Those cities are completely detached from the counties and Lynchburg is one. Even though the city is wet, the campus is dry. From what I've been told, if one is being discreet, it more than likely will not be noticed and no one will bother. This particular lot next to the hotel is a bit more detached from the other parking areas and will probably not be patrolled.

I’m digging all these comments about how wet Lynchburg is. Gotta enjoy that wetness!

Quote Originally Posted by BamaCajun View Post
    Folks, I live about 1.5 hours from Lynchburg (Richmond/Midlothian) and I will be at the game with the lovely lady. Our intention is to come in the night before and stay at the Extended Stay hotel right across from the stadium. I did some reconnaissance and there is an open field right next to the hotel that is used for tailgating at no charge. Setting up is first come, first served. From what I've been told, claiming a spot first thing in the morning should not be a problem. Thus, if the Cajun contingent coming in for the game would like, I will set up a tailgate area - canopy, tables, ice chests, cooking area, etc. If enough are interested, I will prepare some tailgate fair for all. PM me or respond to this email.

Tommy

As for the alcohol comments, Virginia has independent cities that are not part of the counties here. Those cities are completely detached from the counties and Lynchburg is one. Even though the city is wet, the campus is dry. From what I've been told, if one is being discreet, it more than likely will not be noticed and no one will bother. This particular lot next to the hotel is a bit more detached from the other parking areas and will probably not be patrolled.
    An idea on weather for mid to late November?

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    Gonna be wet.

5. Default Re: Ragin Roadies: Anyone going to Liberty?

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    Cold, think similar to Boone.

Not quite Boone cold, but you may want to bring a layer or two. Highs will be anywhere from upper 40s to possibly low 60s.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information