• C-

0 0%
  • D

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Uh-oh, the 2021 season's halfway done! Grade The Cajuns

1. UL Football Uh-oh, the 2021 season's halfway done! Grade The Cajuns

Poll ^

Oh, congratulations to Louisiana for winning on Tuesday night. We’re now into the part of the season when things happen before Thursdays.

Default Re: Uh-oh, the 2021 season's halfway done! Grade The Cajuns

My heart wanted to go A+ after watching that brutal beatdown of App State, but my mind is telling me B+ due to consistency issues. Hopefully we can continue to put complete games together. Kudos again to the coaching staff and players for playing a complete game and dominating like we know they can (and they know they can).

I am wondering about that solo C+ vote though, would not have wanted you as a professor.

Bs get degrees, but do they win Championships? I think they're at a B with that performance from Tuesday. Prior to that, they were well in the Cs even at 4-1.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Bs get degrees, but do they win Championships? I think they're at a B with that performance from Tuesday. Prior to that, they were well in the Cs even at 4-1.
    Bs and Cs get degrees!

I agree with you that As are needed for championships.

Before App the other night, they were a B-/C+ team. Now, they've promoted themselves to a B+. Win some more games like that down the stretch, and they'll be on the verge of an A.

I gave them an A because from a win/loss perspective the Cajuns are right where we hoped they would be. Pulling off a victory in Austin would have gotten them an A+. Wins and losses is all that matters. Everything else is just style points.

I give them a B for let’s go Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    I give them a B for let’s go Brandon
    NiceFrom the top rope.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    My heart wanted to go A+ after watching that brutal beatdown of App State, but my mind is telling me B+ due to consistency issues. Hopefully we can continue to put complete games together. Kudos again to the coaching staff and players for playing a complete game and dominating like we know they can (and they know they can).

I am wondering about that solo C+ vote though, would not have wanted you as a professor.
    LL hater for sure

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post

I'm with you. Struggled between A- and B+went with A- just because the game Tuesday shows their potential, and I am thinking we will see that team show up the rest of the way.

The results are in an almost perfect bell curve distro as of now.

UL Football Vic

B-. If Lewis steps it up the rest of the year and shows that the APP game wasn't a unicorn game then the Cajuns could easily be A-

13. Default Re: Uh-oh, the 2021 season's halfway done! Grade The Cajuns

I gave them a B. I liked what I saw against App State, but now I need to see the same effort for the remainder of the season. The App State game showed us our potential to play at a high level, now do we keep building on that or do we play down to our competition again.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    I gave them a B. I liked what I saw against App State, but now I need to see the same effort for the remainder of the season. The App State game showed us our potential to play at a high level, now do we keep building on that or do we play down to our competition again.
    For sure everyone would like to see more consistent play.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    For sure everyone would like to see more consistent play.
    That's what it's all about.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information