Thread: QB Club Update

UL Football QB Club Update

There is a meeting tomorrow. 11:30 at the stadium club as usual. At this time unknown who the player guest will be and which assistant coach will address the group. Coach Napier will begin his remarks at 12:30. Hope to see a few new members and a good contingent of current members there.

Default Re: QB Club Reminder

$250 to join. Come one, come all.

“This weeks QB Club Meeting will be held in its usual place at its usual time... 11:30 Lunch begins followed by our guest student athlete (Max Mitchell) at 12:00 pm and our guest assistant coach (OL) Jeff Norrid at 12:15. Coach Napier will follow them at 12:30 pm. Don't miss this opportunity to hear the latest regarding our huge win over App State last night and the plan for Ark State next week. Please take the opportunity to bring a guest. Lunch is $30 /plate and all net proceeds go to the QB Club foundation account. New members that sign up at the lunch will receive their first lunch for free. As usual the link below will provide those who live out of town or can't attend the meeting an opportunity to still hear and see Coach Napier and our guest. We hope to see all of you in the Baseball Stadium Club Thursday 10/14 at 11:30 am for this weeks Ragin Cajun QB Club.

Geaux Cajuns!!!”

Another great QB club. I live in Houston so I only watch on zoom, but appreciate the candor and perspective from players and coaches.

5. Default Re: QB Club Reminder

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    Another great QB club. I live in Houston so I only watch on zoom, but appreciate the candor and perspective from players and coaches.
    …..A very good meeting and desert……great answers from Max Norris and Nap!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    …..A very good meeting and desert……great answers from Max Norris and Nap!
    Great ? from you Boomer regarding our strategy on how we cover kickoffs and prepare to do so on the field. We did have an advantage yesterday with no game looming. Allowed Coach Napier to speak/answer questions for over 50 minutes.

7. Default Re: QB Club Reminder

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Great ? from you Boomer regarding our strategy on how we cover kickoffs and prepare to do so on the field. We did have an advantage yesterday with no game looming. Allowed Coach Napier to speak/answer questions for over 50 minutes.
    ……Maybe cause I kicked off and then coached it that I have such an interest but wow what depth of strategy……pretty stiff wind based on flags, but wonder how much that might have been factored in……always think that high revolutions produce shorter distanced kicks….ergo contact was too low!

Thread Information