Thread: Come at me

UL Football Come at me

When you die and they tax you that's an assTate. When you order a steak well done that's an _____Steak. Cajuns came out and fudged _____ State. Lol. Come at me

Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 41, App State 13

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    When you die and they tax you that's an assTate. When you order a steak well done that's an _____Steak. Cajuns came out and fudged _____ State. Lol. Come at me
    IM FROM LOU-ISIANA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    IM FROM LOU-ISIANA!!!
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    IM FROM LOU-ISIANA!!!
    Chris you know Ike, raynecajun and mullet dude still partying with those app state girls on bertrand. We planning Myrtle beach take over in December. Come meet us

Quote Originally Posted by newcajun1956 View Post
    Great game all night long. Played well in all three facets of the game. Only problem is place kicking that is really out of our control. We can keep working with them, but at some point they have to step up and be the man we need down the road. I think 41-13 really caught the announcers off guard. From listening to the pregame they all thought App would blow us out. The officials tried to keep App in the game any way they could. My first year following the Cajuns. Glad some of my family lives there now and gives me an opportunity to see how a real football team handles business. Geaux Cajuns.
    Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride

Chris you know Ike, raynecajun and mullet dude still partying with those app state girls on bertrand. We planning Myrtle beach take over in December. Come meet us
    I was just looking at the schedule and planning my trip home around maybe a home game. I’m hoping to make Liberty and if we’re headed to Dirty Myrtle then I’ll do all I can to make it!

Aw Hells Yeah!!!

I think Mullet hangs out with Bobby Hill.

Default Re: Come at me

Oh sheet. Turb split me from the game thread. Lol. How long before the threadjack gets threadjacked?

I tell you hwat. That Bobby hill can party. I had to leave them boys it being a school night and all. They probably still cutting up.

I tell you hwat. That Bobby hill can party. I had to leave them boys it being a school night and all. They probably still cutting up.
    App State never looked so good brother lol

I think this game was a message to Covid C that we are hunting for them since we all know that that whole team was sitting together watching our game last night and saying oh ____

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    I think this game was a message to Covid C that we are hunting for them since we all know that that whole team was sitting together watching our game last night and saying oh ____
    Let's hope App takes care of business...

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    We definitely put the entire SBC, and G5 for the matter, on notice. Coastal definitely had a watch party.

14. Default Re: Come at me

The next biggest game on Louisiana's schedule is the App St vs Covid Chickens game.

Thread Information