Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: LEVI LEWIS DELIVERED

Default Re: LEVI LEWIS DELIVERED

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Just getting home, but LL balled out tonight. Deserved its own thread.
    Outside of the poor throw in the endzone for the interception, he played as good as I've seen him play any other night. He may have had better stats against a few other teams, but those teams were not as good as App State. He made good decisions and was in control of the offensive all night long.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Defense was stout and the passing game stepped up. We need to get the drop passes and the kicking game going. This looked more like the 11-1 team of last season.
    ^+1000 we really looked the part tonight

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Outside of the poor throw in the endzone for the interception, he played as good as I've seen him play any other night. He may have had better stats against a few other teams, but those teams were not as good as App State. He made good decisions and was in control of the offensive all night long.
    Agree glad to see the coaches utilize his strengths and him delivering nothing but praises for him from me tonight. Good job LL and the rest of the Cajuns

We finally put one together. Complete game! What a night!!!

5. Default Re: LEVI LEWIS DELIVERED

Thanks again Levi . . . Winning sure is fun

Great performance by Levi tonight. Played to his strengths tonight and dominated

Levi>Brice
    And it’s not close

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Smith also deserves some recognition. He has undeservedly been beat up pretty bad here also.
    Also major props to Coach Napier for being the professional that he is, and trusting that he knows what’s best for this team in the long run / big picture.

Levi has started about 3 dozen games. This was my favorite. Savagery. He brought it when it counted.

I counted 3 bad throws by Levi, which happen, but the int he threw was due to getting hit at the same time he was releasing the ball…. The int was not really his fault as the Dline for app made a play… overall this team looked and played hungry… need to do it again against a very dangerous ARK St offense…. Our D will be thoroughly tested through the air.

Well stated

So far this season, 3rd Down conversions (lackthereof) have been a huge issue.

Last night, we were 8 of 15. Sustaining drives, even if just temporarily sometimes where we punt later, to give that nasty D-Line some rest is VERY important.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Levi played an all around solid game. He played to his full capabilities. Continue this, and we will hold up the Sun Belt Championship trophy.
    Like I told you at the game ...amazing what happens when you play fundamental football.

Still amazed that App went 3-3 in 4th conv. But 0-11 in 3rd down. Pretty good D by the Cajuns.

15. Default Re: LEVI LEWIS DELIVERED

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    Like I told you at the game ...amazing what happens when you play fundamental football.
    Very true, but playing inspired is a key ingredient.

Bustle's teams were noted for playing fundamental football but not so much inspired football.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information