Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11

Thread: Score prediction thread App vs UL

1. Default Re: Score prediction thread App vs UL

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I have already answered that. It is amazing how much whoop la you guys have made over the attendance of one fan. I would think there are much better things to be worried about, happy for or concerned with.
    Just making sure to drive home the point that you sit here and bash people for having an opinion (usually correct btw) about the team, the QB, the coach or anything else Cajun related. All the while, we spend our time, money and efforts watching, patronizing, covering and supporting the team while you can’t even be bothered to show up at the games.

Just want everyone to remember that the next time you go on one of your troll rants.

Consider the source, folks.

2. Default Re: Score prediction thread App vs UL

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Just making sure to drive home the point that you sit here and bash people for having an opinion (usually correct btw) about the team, the QB, the coach or anything else Cajun related. All the while, we spend our time, money and efforts watching, patronizing, covering and supporting the team while you can’t even be bothered to show up at the games.

Just want everyone to remember that the next time you go on one of your troll rants.

Consider the source, folks.
    I was at the game.

So, let me understand, if you do not go to a game, you can't comment here and support the athletes who commit their eligibility to playing for the Cajuns?

Its only ok to condemn players ad infinitum whether you go to a game or not, but not ok to support them?

I support our athletes, and if that is a problem, we have a really big problem here at Louisiana.

I call it supporting Louisiana athletes . . . you call it bashing fans, albeit fans who are bashing athletes.

I laid off of you because you asked. Well if this is what you want, it is back on. You decide.

Default Re: Score prediction thread App vs UL

When we beat the everliving ____ out of our biggest conference rival, on national TV, maybe we should have at least a 24 hour moratorium on episodes of Vic vs the World.

((insert GIF of Shane Vallot Channeling Fred Sanford for a First Down))

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Dude, I am the one who told you COVID was over. You are the paranoid one.

Buy the way, you posted that Levi was not even the 5th or 6th best QB in the Sunbelt. Where is your list?
    1 McCall
    2 Lewis
    Brice looked absolutely lost out there and his inability to scramble effectively is a detriment to him against a fast defense. I probably would have ranked him #2 before this game. No one we have played is better, and the rest of the QB’s in the Belt are not as good as Levi.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Also a road game.

Did you go to Cajun Field or not?
    The Vic Challenge remains open. There were unconfirmed reports that Vic was at game, but no submitted photographic evidence.

I'm really looking forward to the Vic Tracker that will surely be set up for the Texas State game in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    The Vic Challenge remains open. There were unconfirmed reports that Vic was at game, but no submitted photographic evidence.

I'm really looking forward to the Vic Tracker that will surely be set up for the Texas State game in a few weeks.
    It's kind of like Sunset Sightings.....

7. Default Re: Score prediction thread App vs UL

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    It's kind of like Sunset Sightings.....
    Except everybody knows who Sunset is . . .

Besides, I have never proclaimed to be a football guy . . .

What I do proclaim to do is support all Cajun athletes . . . a few I have supported on message boards . . . Lewis in football, Angel in Baseball, Miller in basketball . . . please, please let me know when it is not ok to support Cajun athletes here at all times . . . Even when they are taking a beating from some with OPINIONS . . .

Not saying McCall isn’t good or the best in the belt, but you see what Brice looked like against a real defense.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11

Thread Information