Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Score prediction thread App vs UL

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. App State

Save some for me, I was wrong also.

Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 41, App State 13

I predicted a 15 pt win.....38-23.

To be honest I pretty much always predict a Cajun whoop arse.

3. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 41, App State 13

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Who had the Cajuns last night?

I had them for the first half and for the game.

All this team does is win, baby.
    I said it on this board earlier in the day that I believed after watching the highlights of last year that if our defense played like last year we would win. I did not see 41-13, but I did think we would win. This is a great day to be a Cajun fan.

Default Re: Score prediction thread App vs UL

I reminded everyone of how we dominated the line of scrimmage last year and predicted it would happen again. The Cajuns dominated the line of scrimmage on offense and defense and won by a much larger margin of victory than my prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Dude, nobody here WANTS the Cajuns to lose. Literally no one! Youre upset because some fans have doubts we will win this game and opinions as to why they think that? If that makes them "haters" than that makes you a sunshine pumper that will just pick your team regardless of opponent or any objectivity. Silly.
    I’m not upset. Never was. I think it’s funny the number of fans that think we have a QB problem. They’re still here. Levi played great and calmed down his haters at least till next Thursday. A lot of people were over reacting to what was his worst game ever last week. Saying we can’t throw the football. So knee jerk after a tough win. The dudes a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Some people just hate the truth and actively avoid reality. Don’t you DARE build a highway through their La La Land!
    I’ll take my highway one way. Thanks bear

7. Default Re: Score prediction thread App vs UL

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    I’m not upset. Never was. I think it’s funny the number of fans that think we have a QB problem. They’re still here. Levi played great and calmed down his haters at least till next Thursday. A lot of people were over reacting to what was his worst game ever last week. Saying we can’t throw the football. So knee jerk after a tough win. The dudes a winner.
    Everyone here crowing about the QB play are as bad as the people that get negative after a bad performance. You’re the same “knee jerk” type of fan.

He was excellent last night. Top 3 performance of his career. And to this point in 2021, he had regressed as a passer and decision maker.

THRILLED that he showed up and last night was a banner night for our program. Don’t sully it by being a dweeb.

8. Default Re: Score prediction thread App vs UL

Everyone here crowing about the QB play are as bad as the people that get negative after a bad performance. You’re the same “knee jerk” type of fan.

He was excellent last night. Top 3 performance of his career. And to this point in 2021, he had regressed as a passer and decision maker.

THRILLED that he showed up and last night was a banner night for our program. Don’t sully it by being a dweeb.
    There is a big difference between crowing and eating crow. I really don't see anyone really crowing here, but do see many admitting that they need to eat crow. Those that are not admitting that they need to eat crow remain delusional. Just the facts, jack.

Think about this, we had a 54 page game thread for the So Al game. Its 24 pages for the App St. Game. Most of those 30 pages were Levi Haters.

Default Re: Where is the score prediction thread App Vs UL

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Maybe it’s the edibles I took a couple hours ago but I’m getting very nervous!

App. St. 35
    Louisiana 17
    All I can say is those edibles were strong!

10. Default Re: Score prediction thread App vs UL

There is a big difference between crowing and eating crow. I really don't see anyone really crowing here, but do see many admitting that they need to eat crow. Those that are not admitting that they need to eat crow remain delusional. Just the facts, jack.

Think about this, we had a 54 page game thread for the So Al game. Its 24 pages for the App St. Game. Most of those 30 pages were Levi Haters.
    Well we’re reading different sites then.

Ga Southern was a road game. Road games are always more frequented because most here are at the games. Speaking of, did you show up or what?

11. Default Re: Score prediction thread App vs UL

Well we’re reading different sites then.

Ga Southern was a road game. Road games are always more frequented because most here are at the games. Speaking of, did you show up or what?
    Get your games straight. Thanks

Home games will always have less traffic on here.

13. Default Re: Score prediction thread App vs UL

That is what an obsessed fan would see.

The real reason is road games always produce longer RP threads than home games. Because most here on RP are at the home games where connectivity can be a problem. While most are at home for away games.

Which reminds me, Mr. Jones on Ragin Review stated that improved connectivity at Cajun Field will help keep the students in the stands.

14. Default Re: Score prediction thread App vs UL

Get your games straight. Thanks
    Also a road game.

Did you go to Cajun Field or not?

15. Default Re: Score prediction thread App vs UL

Also a road game.

Did you go to Cajun Field or not?
    I have already answered that. It is amazing how much whoop la you guys have made over the attendance of one fan. I would think there are much better things to be worried about, happy for or concerned with.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information