Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: App Attendance

shof's Avatar shof is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: App Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    We went to San Marcos couple years ago .. Tailgating was popping but about 20 min before kickoff it was like a fire alarm went off with the massive crowds leaving. In fact we had to struggle to get into the stadium with massive counterflow
    I imagine its like many schools when teams are struggling to be competitive. Many of the students just want to party, having the mindset that the team sucks so why bother going into the stadium (ours is in that group). My wife and I were intending to go to the game, but we were there to enjoy time with our son, so watching at the bar with him and his friends is where we ended up. Enough about Tx State. All I know is we will be making the trek to Lafayette next season for tailgating . AND the game!

fpc4life99 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

I'm thinking 25,000. I normally try and give away my extra tickets to friends and none want to go this time I am having a different obstacle. They are all going with their friends and I don't have enough tickets for them.

Are screenshots of tickets accepted at the gate? Or do others have to download the Ticketmaster app?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Are screenshots of tickets accepted at the gate? Or do others have to download the Ticketmaster app?
    Screenshots of the barcodes have always worked for me even when the screenshot is of the physical ticket. I haven’t had to do that in a few years so maybe that has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post

Gave a ticket away via screenshot / text for Ohio. Recipient later said she had no problem

Thanks! I’ve only used my tickets via Ticketmaster app. I have a few leftovers I’m about to give away.

TheFan's Avatar TheFan is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Did my part. Using 3 of my 6 season tickets so far plus gave away 8 more tickets I pulled from the university.

Maggard had an interview this am on Kpel FM I guess...14000 tickets have been sold, begging students to show up, and praying for a healthy walk up. Begging could be a bit strong...but you get the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Maggard had an interview this am on Kpel FM I guess...14000 tickets have been sold, begging students to show up, and praying for a healthy walk up. Begging could be a bit strong...but you get the picture.
    Should have been promoting this game much more and earlier. On the field performance has not helped either. As I said earlier, we will be lucky to get 20k.

11. Default Re: App Attendance

Louisiana 4-1 vs App State 4-1

Bruise Cruise Tuesday

12. Default Re: App Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Louisiana 4-1 vs App State 4-1

Bruise Cruise Tues.

Brews Cruise Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by cajunref View Post
    Should have been promoting this game much more and earlier. On the field performance has not helped either. As I said earlier, we will be lucky to get 20k.
    Never getting 20k. Absolutely no excitement around town. None of my co-workers (mostly UL grads) had any idea that we are playing tomorrow night.

Under 15k will be there

I had two people today ask me what the Cajuns did this weekend?

15. Default Re: App Attendance

I’m afraid Wednesday is going to be a watershed moment for our upward trend over the last 3 years..

I really really hope I’m wrong.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information