Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: App Attendance

Default Re: App Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by Duckster View Post
    Somebody get that man a sandwich! Hope we have closer to 30,000 attending.
    Better be rubbing hard on that HOPE ROCK between now and Tuesday evening.

shof's Avatar shof is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    We need more than just warm bodies in the stadium. We need a crowd that creates atmosphere and intimidation. The number to me means less than the KIND of crowd that shows up. (With regard to impacting the game, not revenue)
    No doubting that 12th man mantra was huge in aTmís big upset of Bama last night. Need to make Cajun Field a true home field advantage!

Flcajun's Avatar Flcajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Just booked at hilton garden plus 2. But if that hotel has rooms it doesn't look good for attendees.

Will be fortunate to have over 20k. We have been playing like cr..., especially offensively. If I wasn't a diehard and season ticket holder, would just watch on tv.

HOUCajun's Avatar HOUCajun is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by cajunref View Post
    Will be fortunate to have over 20k. We have been playing like cr..., especially offensively. If I wasn't a diehard and season ticket holder, would just watch on tv.
    But if you aren’t a diehard, you just know they won 4 in a row.

Hopefully!!!

Duckster is rubbing that rock. You can just feel it in the air. Big attendance . . . Big win on Tuesday . . .

shof's Avatar shof is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by cajunref View Post
    Interesting take. My wife and I went to Texas State yesterday. It was parents day. So we got to the stadium early to tailgate with our son. Great crowd out there. Asked the boy if he was ready to go in and basically said no. Preferred to go downtown and watch at a bar. So we headed downtown. Bar was packed with college students, many that I recognized from tailgating. I know Texas State is really struggling, but dang! Just a different culture I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by shof View Post
    Interesting take. My wife and I went to Texas State yesterday. It was parents day. So we got to the stadium early to tailgate with our son. Great crowd out there. Asked the boy if he was ready to go in and basically said no. Preferred to go downtown and watch at a bar. So we headed downtown. Bar was packed with college students, many that I recognized from tailgating. I know Texas State is really struggling, but dang! Just a different culture I guess.
    There is always a mass exodus of students after tailgating at Texas State. Even at Homecoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Flcajun View Post
    Just booked at hilton garden plus 2. But if that hotel has rooms it doesn't look good for attendees.
    Ive never gotten a room there, but generally I stay downtown now so that I dont have to drive anywhere if I dont want to

10. Default Re: App Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by cajungmg View Post
    Cajun fans have done that for years by staying in the tailgate area and not going in to watch the game.
    UL banned that practice and ironically, attendance plummeted.

Turns out people want to be where people are.

Crazy as it seems, loitering tailgaters are good advertising for getting football fans in the stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Flcajun View Post
    On a Tuesday night, you’re likely to have mostly local people (as in living in a Lafayette itself) attend the game. Not likely to have many out of towners on a Tuesday unfortunately. Hope I’m wrong

Quote Originally Posted by cajungmg View Post
    Cajun fans have done that for years by staying in the tailgate area and not going in to watch the game.
    We went to San Marcos couple years ago .. Tailgating was popping but about 20 min before kickoff it was like a fire alarm went off with the massive crowds leaving. In fact we had to struggle to get into the stadium with massive counterflow

Policarp's Avatar Policarp is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Announced 23,300

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Duckster is rubbing that rock. You can just feel it in the air. Big attendance . . . Big win on Tuesday . . .
    Yeah man!! And we've ordered up a kick off time temperature of 83 degrees for our Mountaineer visitors.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information