Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: EKL: Louisiana Volleyball Seeks to Protect Early Lead in SBC West

1. UL Volleyball EKL: Louisiana Volleyball Seeks to Protect Early Lead in SBC West

Following a historic Lone Star state sweep which vaulted the team into first place of the Sun Belt's West Division, the Louisiana Volleyball squad seeks to continue building momentum on its home court at Earl K. Long Gym from Friday-Saturday, Oct. 8-9.

Default Re: EKL: Louisiana Volleyball Seeks to Protect Early Lead in SBC West

Geaux Cajuns.....

Arkansas State is 12-5; losing to kansas City, Wichita State, Missouri State and the #1 & #2 teams in the east - Coastal and South Al.

UL Volleyball Re: EKL: Louisiana Volleyball Seeks to Protect Early Lead in SBC West

Full house tonight at EKL

House protected. It was a fun atmosphere for me and my daughter, who’s recently taken up volleyball. The crowd was impressive and loud. I love EKL. And Cajuns swept state 3-0

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    House protected. It was a fun atmosphere for me and my daughter, who’s recently taken up volleyball. The crowd was impressive and loud. I love EKL. And Cajuns swept state 3-0
    Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Awesome. I’m looking for something to take daughter to just to have some dad/daughter time. She’s 7 years old but may be 6”4’ in about 4 years. She may like volleyball?

Volleyball is a great game. Fast paced and the points are coming quick.

I’ve been to dozens of UL volleyball games. Never saw the Earl packed like that. The student section was hyped. StAte brought a good crew also.

Last night official attendance 695.

Watched from W.Tx on the +. Very impressed, especially coming from 6 back to win the third game. Geaux Cajuns!

I walked in at the mid third set. We were down by 5 at that point. The comeback was unreal.

13. Default Re: EKL: Louisiana Volleyball Seeks to Protect Early Lead in SBC West

I've never been to a packed volleyball game at Earl K. Long Gym, but I have been there when it was packed with J. K. Hall basketball.

The place must have been electric.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    Last night official attendance 695.
    Grant what would the record capacity be for a volleyball game?

15. Default Re: EKL: Louisiana Volleyball Seeks to Protect Early Lead in SBC West

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Grant what would the record capacity be for a volleyball game?
    Basketball used to be 1000

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information