Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: EKL: Louisiana Volleyball Seeks to Protect Early Lead in SBC West

Default Re: EKL: Louisiana Volleyball Seeks to Protect Early Lead in SBC West

Next game is Tuesday night in Monroe.

So, not to put the cart before the horse, but I know there is a post-season NCAA volleyball tournament. Does the winner of the SunBelt tournament receive an automatic bid? If not, how large is the tournament field and how does one qualify?

Next week is Carolina swing.

I think free admission while missing out on money will get more people to show up. And me and daughter spent plenty money. Think $27. I was kinda pigging out. Haha

6. Default Re: EKL: Louisiana Volleyball Seeks to Protect Early Lead in SBC West

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    I think free admission while missing out on money will get more people to show up. And me and daughter spent plenty money. Think $27. I was kinda pigging out. Haha
    Most fans have a trunk load of Ragin' Cajuns gear.

A huge money making untapped market would be expanding the Lady Cajuns brand.

7. Default Re: EKL: Louisiana Volleyball Seeks to Protect Early Lead in SBC West

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Most fans have a trunk load of Ragin' Cajuns gear.

A huge money making untapped market would be expanding the Lady Cajuns brand.
    But, but, but, JMV wants your $4.

Maggard and Nico are bringing in millions, and JMV still wants your $4.

$4 admission for volleyball isnt moving the needle. Like stated before, if there becomes a little more demand then maybe.

Ironically my daughter plays middle school volleyball and it costs $5 to get in. Haha

9. Default Re: EKL: Louisiana Volleyball Seeks to Protect Early Lead in SBC West

$4 admission for volleyball isnt moving the needle. Like stated before, if there becomes a little more demand then maybe.

Ironically my daughter plays middle school volleyball and it costs $5 to get in. Haha
    They just trying to cover cost of officiating, probably.

H.S. runs about $8

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    But, but, but, JMV wants your $4.

Maggard and Nico are bringing in millions, and JMV still wants your $4.
    Jmv never mentioned $4, go back and look. I mentioned a charge. All money collected helps.

That is my point almost every sport has a fee to watch.

I mentioned $4 as an example. Sorry to confuse. $4 was the going rate for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    I mentioned $4 as an example. Sorry to confuse. $4 was the going rate for years.
    What made them charge and then make the move to free?

I went to both matches. Coach Gray's philosophy is to play fast and it's fun to watch. (I also got a kick out of watching the women who weren't playing. They do all sorts of choreographed stuff.

This team has one senior and two juniors. Everyone else is a freshman or sophomore.

This is only the beginning.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information