Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: EKL: Louisiana Volleyball Seeks to Protect Early Lead in SBC West

Default Re: EKL: Louisiana Volleyball Seeks to Protect Early Lead in SBC West

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Basketball used to be 1000
    Since soccer set a new record Cajun fans need to help the volleyball team set a new record!

Pretty close. The students showed up last night. They were loud through the whole 3rd set.

I’m going the next home game that I’m off of work. I haven’t been since 2001.

I'm grateful as a UL fan, that Volleyball is gaining some traction with the fanbase. Even if only a few dozen more than before. Every bit helps. And with free admission, why stay home? Go to the game and watch some great action, and go dine on the town after...

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    I'm grateful as a UL fan, that Volleyball is gaining some traction with the fanbase. Even if only a few dozen more than before. Every bit helps. And with free admission, why stay home? Go to the game and watch some great action, and go dine on the town after...
    What is the reason they don't charge?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    What is the reason they don't charge?
    Probably trying to build a fan base. I think it’s a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    I’m going the next home game that I’m off of work. I haven’t been since 2001.
    Bring the old man with ya. We should be at the games on the 22 and 23 of Oct.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Probably trying to build a fan base. I think it’s a great idea.
    Great idea and then once they start charging, folks will complain. I am just amazed that any sporting event is free to watch.

They don’t need to charge much. Students and kids under 6 admit free. $4 for everybody else.

But think. If you charge $4 per person and can pull a crowd like last night? You can make +$1,200 easy, not including concessions cut or apparel sales.

Update for n UALR. Trojans take set 1 (25-23). Cajuns battle back from 20-23 deficit to take set 2 (26-24). Cajuns up in set 3 (20-16) at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    But think. If you charge $4 per person and can pull a crowd like last night? You can make +$1,200 easy, not including concessions cut or apparel sales.
    That would create much needed revenue for the program.

Cajuns win set 3 (25-20)

Cajuns take set 4 (25-15)!!! Arkansas Sweep!!!

15. Default Re: EKL: Louisiana Volleyball Seeks to Protect Early Lead in SBC West

Wow

Geaux Cajuns

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information