Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ragin Cajun Brand & Conference Realignment: Rick Jones

Default Re: wThe Ragin Cajun Brand & Conference Realignment: Rick Jones

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Like Rick said, how to you reach the GEN Xers? I don't think we have a boomer / millennial problem.
    That was for example purposes only...the same can happen, reach genx the same way

2. Default Re: wThe Ragin Cajun Brand & Conference Realignment: Rick Jones

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    That was for example purposes only...the same can happen, reach genx the same way
    Gotcha. Well, we need to continue to do what we’re doing then, I suppose. It can be better.

Default Re: The Ragin Cajun Brand & Conference Realignment: Rick Jones

This podcast was worth every minute of my time. I did not want it to end.

4. Default Re: The Ragin Cajun Brand & Conference Realignment: Rick Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana84 View Post
    This podcast was worth every minute of my time. I did not want it to end.
    Appreciate that very much. The response to the episode has been unbelievable.
    We are working a few different guests that are in line with what Rick's duties are regarding UL. More people need to hear our story.

Appreciate that very much. The response to the episode has been unbelievable.
    We are working a few different guests that are in line with what Rick's duties are regarding UL. More people need to hear our story.
    Matt, would love to hear from someone who's job it is to put out timely event messaging. Two (and there are hundreds more) examples...yesterday Nico timelines about setting up tailgating..and today on I-10 I see an electronic billboard promoting App game. Finally!!!

Maybe the person in charge of all digital content placement.

I'm not very much into Podcasts, but I gave it a listen, and it was excellent. Great job.

7. Default Re: The Ragin Cajun Brand & Conference Realignment: Rick Jones

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    I'm not very much into Podcasts, but I gave it a listen, and it was excellent. Great job.
    Thanks for giving us a shot. Hopefully we did enough to keep you coming back for more.

8. Default Re: The Ragin Cajun Brand & Conference Realignment: Rick Jones

It was fun keeping up with the Jones.

9. Default Re: The Ragin Cajun Brand & Conference Realignment: Rick Jones

Matt, would love to hear from someone who's job it is to put out timely event messaging. Two (and there are hundreds more) examples...yesterday Nico timelines about setting up tailgating..and today on I-10 I see an electronic billboard promoting App game. Finally!!!

Maybe the person in charge of all digital content placement.
    Actually one of our guest targets.

We absolutely have a problem with how, when and where to promote sporting events. Big Cat and I were at cypress lake this morning and if it weren’t for the electronic billboard on Rex, you’d have ZERO idea we had a gigantic football game in 4 days. It’s just mind blowing that we can’t fix this problem.

And that’s WITH our pod members hitting up the admin & posting all over social media. These announcements should have been made Monday morning. Should’ve been non stop messaging all week long. Should’ve had events set up Sunday night, Monday night and Tuesday night of game week. I have yet to hear a reasonable offering as to why this did not happen.

Actually one of our guest targets.

We absolutely have a problem with how, when and where to promote sporting events. Big Cat and I were at cypress lake this morning and if it weren’t for the electronic billboard on Rex, you’d have ZERO idea we had a gigantic football game in 4 days. It’s just mind blowing that we can’t fix this problem.

And that’s WITH our pod members hitting up the admin & posting all over social media. These announcements should have been made Monday morning. Should’ve been non stop messaging all week long. Should’ve had events set up Sunday night, Monday night and Tuesday night of game week. I have yet to hear a reasonable offering as to why this did not happen.
    Trust me, it can be fixed. Every media outlet in this town has some sort of targeted digital product that can serve ads and notices to not just hard core fans, but to the others we have talked about for years. I don't know how "fine" the data bases are. Is there a data base that includes UL grads? Surely there are for "college graduates". But, that's going to be a bunch of waste. There may be ways around it, but that's the solution. $10 CPM is not expensive, that is no excuse not to look into serving targeted digital display ads, OTT, timely facebook and Twitter.

11. Default Re: The Ragin Cajun Brand & Conference Realignment: Rick Jones

Enjoyed the POD

12. Default Re: The Ragin Cajun Brand & Conference Realignment: Rick Jones

Trust me, it can be fixed. Every media outlet in this town has some sort of targeted digital product that can serve ads and notices to not just hard core fans, but to the others we have talked about for years. I don't know how "fine" the data bases are. Is there a data base that includes UL grads? Surely there are for "college graduates". But, that's going to be a bunch of waste. There may be ways around it, but that's the solution. $10 CPM is not expensive, that is no excuse not to look into serving targeted digital display ads, OTT, timely facebook and Twitter.
    The data bases are sooooo bad. They can’t find people, they track snd follow alumni like ____, and the AA has been so dysfunctional to this point.

The data bases are sooooo bad. They can’t find people, they track snd follow alumni like ____, and the AA has been so dysfunctional to this point.
    There are currently 7,139 members in the Alumni group on LinkedIn.

And there's the problem. One, its a directed data base, if you're email isn't in the base, you're out of luck. The data bases I'm referring to come from a 3rd party. The problem is , since this is a nation wide company, I'm probably right is saying that one of the data points is not UL Graduates. But, like I said, there are other ways to do this.

15. Default Re: The Ragin Cajun Brand & Conference Realignment: Rick Jones

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    There are currently 7,139 members in the Alumni group on LinkedIn.
    With a little encouragement it should be over 71,000.

More than 7,000 bothered to register on Ragin Pagin.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information