Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Louisiana Athletics Receives $2 Million Gift From IBERIABANK/First Horizon

1. Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Receives $2 Million Gift From IBERIABANK/First Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Advertising value is the door he will walk through.

When Mercedes put their name on the Super Dome, it wasn't because the brass in Germany has any interest in New Orleans football. ZERO

Advertising.
    Stuller sells to retailers. I don’t think end customers buy a “Stuller” setting or “Stuller” chain. Customers purchase a “Mercedes” vehicle.

I’m pretty sure this is not the type of advertising he needs or would particularly be of any benefit.

2. Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Receives $2 Million Gift From IBERIABANK/First Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Stuller sells to retailers. I don’t think end customers buy a “Stuller” setting or “Stuller” chain. Customers purchase a “Mercedes” vehicle.

I’m pretty sure this is not the type of advertising he needs or would particularly be of any benefit.
    Like Stuller, Mercedes-Benz sells to retailers. They do their own advertising to make their retailers an attractive destination.

Stuller wants their product to be requested, they lose market if no one ever heard of Stuller.

The retailer is more likely to order from Stuller if their customers request Stuller.

Check out Yates. https://www.yatesjewelers.com/stuller-settings.html They are stuck explaining Stuller and telling everyone who Stuller is.

3. Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Receives $2 Million Gift From IBERIABANK/First Horizon

Know your target. He could CARE LESS about athletics. Stuller is already WORLDWIDE. Stuller already has a catalogue in almost EVERY jewelry store in America. The hook in the Yates advertisement was 25% off.

STULLER is not putting advertising efforts on naming rights in a football stadium in Lafayette, Louisiana.

Possibly an angle with Stuller would be for Louisiana to have Stuller promote the university somehow in his widely distributed catalogue.

When you are shooting sporting clays and when a dove passes by, you dust him, you get no more points on your sporting clays score card. Know your target.

4. Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Receives $2 Million Gift From IBERIABANK/First Horizon

Know your target. He could CARE LESS about athletics. Stuller is already WORLDWIDE. Stuller already has a catalogue in almost EVERY jewelry store in America. The hook in the Yates advertisement was 25% off.

STULLER is not putting advertising efforts on naming rights in a football stadium in Lafayette, Louisiana.

Possibly an angle with Stuller would be for Louisiana to have Stuller promote the university somehow in his widely distributed catalogue.

When you are shooting sporting clays and when a dove passes by, you dust him, you get no more points on your sporting clays score card. Know your target.
    Now that Stuller is worldwide they need to "know their target" is no longer the jeweler, or distributor, its the end customer.

A company being worldwide is the dumbest excuse ever for not offering them opportunities.

The hook in the Yates advertisement is that end customers have no clue who Stuller is, forcing retailers to discount their product.

5. Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Receives $2 Million Gift From IBERIABANK/First Horizon

Now that Stuller is worldwide they need to "know their target" is no longer the jeweler, or distributor, its the end customer.

A company being worldwide is the dumbest excuse ever for not offering them opportunities.

The hook in the Yates advertisement is that end customers have no clue who Stuller is, forcing retailers to discount their product.
    You go tell one of the most successful businessmen in the world that he does not know what he is doing.

I pretty much fine with his business structure, operation and advertisement strategies.

6. Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Receives $2 Million Gift From IBERIABANK/First Horizon

You go tell one of the most successful businessmen in the world that he does not know what he is doing.
    Is that what you think I said?

LOL

Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Receives $2 Million Gift From IBERIABANK/First Horizon

Is that what you think I said?

LOL
    His reading comprehension is always a little off. It isn't his fault.

8. Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Receives $2 Million Gift From IBERIABANK/First Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    His reading comprehension is always a little off. It isn't his fault.
    Speak only when you know something. Oh, you know nothing about me, however you are real knowledgeable on lack of reading comprehension.

Hey, it’s game day, why are you here messing with Vic?

Your ___ is glaring.

Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Receives $2 Million Gift From IBERIABANK/First Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    If it is a "design/build" contract it can get off the ground fairly quickly since it is a combined contract. I'm pretty sure that is how the Tigue contract was done.
    I’d imagine a CMAR model, which is similar to design/build would be implemented. CMAR is what got Southside High designed and constructed in such an incredibly fast timeline, which was basically 18 months from schematic design to substantial completion. I haven’t heard specifics on the design team or contractor, so makes me think that what some are saying regarding construction starting after next season is more accurate than after this season.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    I’d imagine a CMAR model, which is similar to design/build would be implemented. CMAR is what got Southside High designed and constructed in such an incredibly fast timeline, which was basically 18 months from schematic design to substantial completion. I haven’t heard specifics on the design team or contractor, so makes me think that what some are saying regarding construction starting after next season is more accurate than after this season.
    They are still in the design phase. December 2022 makes much more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    They are still in the design phase. December 2022 makes much more sense.
    So start construction after next season? And do we have an eta on how soon it would be completed?

Like Stuller, Mercedes-Benz sells to retailers. They do their own advertising to make their retailers an attractive destination.

Stuller wants their product to be requested, they lose market if no one ever heard of Stuller.

The retailer is more likely to order from Stuller if their customers request Stuller.

Check out Yates. https://www.yatesjewelers.com/stuller-settings.html They are stuck explaining Stuller and telling everyone who Stuller is.
    There are differences between advertising and branding.putting your name on something is branding, calling consumers into action is advertising.

13. Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Receives $2 Million Gift From IBERIABANK/First Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    There are differences between advertising and branding.putting your name on something is branding, calling consumers into action is advertising.
    I agree.

In the Yates advert they are relegated to pumping up the Stuller brand from the ground up, in order to get their customers to answer their call to action.

I agree.

In the Yates advert they are relegated to pumping up the Stuller brand from the ground up, in order to get their customers to answer their call to action.
    That company is leveraging the Stuller brand, Stuller isn't actually being active.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information