Thread: Strategic Plan survey

Default Strategic Plan survey

Everybody needs to fill out the "Strategic Plan Survey" when you get it in your inbox.

Default Re: Strategic Plan survey

Done.

I hope to get a call from the staff.

Done

Quick and easy.

Quote Originally Posted by 60swerethebest View Post
    Quick and easy.
    Same here. Curious what kind of responses others gave. I mentioned embracing Cajun culture, continuing R & D growth, increasing phd’s & retention rates, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Same here. Curious what kind of responses others gave. I mentioned embracing Cajun culture, continuing R & D growth, increasing phd’s & retention rates, etc.
    I said they need to focus on science, math, engineering and computer research and education. Also, to expand on line learning. I suspect the days of full time class room learning are numbered.

Default Strategic Plan

All,
    Your immediate feedback will be used to identify key priorities from our campus community and partners. Please voice your opinion on where you want to see UL go!

https://louisiana.edu/strategicplan

Done.
    Student recruitment, R1, on line growth, Cajun Field. Pointed out if Lafayette is becoming a medical hub, UL NEEDS their own bonified medical school.

Done.
    #1: Top tier research university.

#2: Major investment in marketing and recruitment from Shreveport to Venice and outside the state as well.

#3: A well financed, professionally run, alumni development and association plan that begins before freshmen take their first class and only ends until after those freshmen's grandchildren are freshmen.

#4: Find a way to make inroads in the state legislature.

Better communications and marketing. Better messaging.and for those of us who aren't in the 200k a year club, some reasonable Alumni and RCAF opportunities.and I know those exist.like Santa. Oh, and get this name thing straightened out internally.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Better communications and marketing. Better messaging.and for those of us who aren't in the 200k a year club, some reasonable Alumni and RCAF opportunities.and I know those exist.like Santa. Oh, and get this name thing straightened out internally.
    Forgot I had the alumni association with “at Lafayette” overdose on my list. We fought the fight, found a work around, use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunmac View Post
    Done.
    #1: Top tier research university.

#2: Major investment in marketing and recruitment from Shreveport to Venice and outside the state as well.

#3: A well financed, professionally run, alumni development and association plan that begins before freshmen take their first class and only ends until after those freshmen's grandchildren are freshmen.

#4: Find a way to make inroads in the state legislature.
    If we focus on this, and not so much WOKE-NESS! All, including UL, will thrive!

Thread Information