Thread: Louisiana Athletics Live

Default Louisiana Athletics Live

There is a show tonight at Pete's. Starts at 6 and Billy usually comes on around 6:30. Maybe Jay will ask him why we passed as much as we did in the second half last Saturday.

Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Live

Billy is up at six. Kristy Gray joins me at 6:30 and Josh Brunner should have an update about Tuesday's game.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Billy is up at six. Kristy Gray joins me at 6:30 and Josh Brunner should have an update about Tuesday's game.
    What do kristy and josh do? Will we ever do an hour long football coaches show on the radio again like we did back in the stokley days? And like just about every other FBS program in America does? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    What do kristy and josh do? Will we ever do an hour long football coaches show on the radio again like we did back in the stokley days? And like just about every other FBS program in America does? Just curious.
    Kristy is the volleyball coach who is leading the division her first year and Josh is the media guy

5. Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Live

Kristy says she is all about energy and loves how loud EKL gets.

J. Kelly Hall would agree with her.

Nope

That's really sad hate to hear that. Maybe it's just what big time programs do today? O well maybe someday when we grow up.

That's really sad hate to hear that. Maybe it's just what big time programs do today? O well maybe someday when we grow up.
    Texas coaches show was only about 20 min then sark left. I think we really need a start a weekly state of athletics on ESPN +. I watch Houston and Rice on AT&T sports and it's well done

We are getting away from doing coaches' shows in all sports. The coaches don't like doing them, the listening audience isn't great and the crowds have tapered off. When we do them, we'll make it an event with giveaways, the spirit squad, etc. Next one is the week of homecoming.

We (I) will be doing more podcasts instead. We'll be looking for good stories and highlighting them.

Just did a podcast with Dou Gueye that will be up in a day or two. Recording Phil Devey today. I'll have Paul Bako and Ashley Brignac also prior to their Hall of Fame induction.

10. Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Live

We are getting away from doing coaches' shows in all sports. The coaches don't like doing them, the listening audience isn't great and the crowds have tapered off. When we do them, we'll make it an event with giveaways, the spirit squad, etc. Next one is the week of homecoming.

We (I) will be doing more podcasts instead. We'll be looking for good stories and highlighting them.

Just did a podcast with Dou Gueye that will be up in a day or two. Recording Phil Devey today. I'll have Paul Bako and Ashley Brignac also prior to their Hall of Fame induction.
    A podcast time shifts to fit everyone's schedule, so good move.

That sounds great Jay. Looking forward to listening to those.

Coach does an interview every week with Scott Prather on Monday mornings at 7:15. Scott archives it so you can listen on the ESPN1420 website at your leisure. It is usually up before noon on Mondays. Virtually all of the issues Jay and Coach discussed last night were also topics on the morning interview. Basketball coaches and diamond sports coaches are also on with Scott during their respective seasons.

nm

Thread Information