Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst . 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast

Thread: FB Final: Louisiana 20, South Alabama 18

Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 20, South Alabama 18

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    The only applicable response to that is……. At least we aren’t Jeanerette lol
    Or Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Or Franklin.
    Or West St. Mary

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Or West St. Mary
    Or new Iberia lol

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Or new Iberia lol
    Yeah…CHNI is really down.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    The only applicable response to that is……. At least we aren’t Jeanerette lol
    What if your bloodline runs through both Jeanerette AND Loreauville like mine?

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Gerry is your Hebert bloodline from Jeanerette?

That makes you one hell of a mutt lmao

Lewis has been QB for 2-1/2 seasons. Barring injury he will be our starter for the remainder of this year. If you think that should be the case and he is the best we have, no amount of anything will change your mind at this point. If you think he is not our best choice and is one of our main limiters, no amount of anything said or done by him will change your mind. All of this constant _____ing from both sides is comically unproductive.

Also, if you think complaining about anything Napier does loudly and more publicly will make him change what he is doing, you are fooling yourself. Or at least I hope so. I hope the man has more faith in his process than to listen to any of this. _____ing about a coach's decisions over and over and louder and louder only MAYBE helps get a coach who is swaying in the breeze finally fired. Other than that it ONLY serves to bring negative light to the program and hurt it.

I realize I'm ____ing into the wind here, but good grief.

9. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 20, South Alabama 18

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    . . .

I realize I'm ____ing into the wind here, but good grief.
    Yes, I have been trying this for over two years now and you are weezing in the wind.

Thanks for the assist, however.

That is a pretty historical bloodline.

11. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 20, South Alabama 18

They make really good boats in Loreauville.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Mike, you know more than most, fans make change happen.
    Fans make change happen when they stop financial support. That is not the situation we are in now. Change on the field has to happen from the players and coaches. They know more about how to do that than 99 percent of the people here. I don't want them spending time on forums like this one or listening to podcasts to figure out how to improve. They need to have a laser like focus on their craft with the only distractions being school for the players and family for coaches. One thing which will please some is the attitude Coach displayed in his interview with Scott Prather this morning. When Scott said, "despite all of the issues, you have to be happy with the win", Coach Napier's comment was, "I am glad you feel that way". He knows things need to be improved upon, including his decision making.

Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    Gerry is your Hebert bloodline from Jeanerette?
    They are

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Fans make change happen when they stop financial support. That is not the situation we are in now. Change on the field has to happen from the players and coaches. They know more about how to do that than 99 percent of the people here. I don't want them spending time on forums like this one or listening to podcasts to figure out how to improve. They need to have a laser like focus on their craft with the only distractions being school for the players and family for coaches. One thing which will please some is the attitude Coach displayed in his interview with Scott Prather this morning. When Scott said, "despite all of the issues, you have to be happy with the win", Coach Napier's comment was, "I am glad you feel that way". He knows things need to be improved upon, including his decision making.
    If that’s the case Marlin wouldn’t have lasted as long as he has. There is literally no casual fan support.

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. South Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Pack'n?
    No. It's a decent but I have to be really excited. More of a concealed carry. Why would you ask that?

For future reference yeah they wand y'all going into Whitney Houston Stadium but that don't stop the J'Mo express. LOL. Also the stadium is nice but they need to recoat the bathroom floor with something stickier. It's bad when it rains

Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst . 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast

Thread Information