Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst . 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast

Thread: FB Final: Louisiana 20, South Alabama 18

Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 20, South Alabama 18

Quote Originally Posted by tboy68 View Post
    His only fault is he’s a Lerrville guy. ����
    Their team beats the hell out of my birth town, Gueydan every time they meet. I will digress from your statements lol

Those Loreauville kids are for real this year. They have a shot at making a long run in the playoffs, possibly going all the way. Back in the day Coach Chris was a good qb and baseball player. Now he is just a good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Their team beats the hell out of my birth town, Gueydan every time they meet. I will digress from your statements lol
    That isn't a fair comparison, lol.

4. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 20, South Alabama 18

Expectations were high to start the season. But were they realistic?

The strength of this team has been running the football. Last night made it clear to me who has stepped up at RB, Emani Bailey. He needs more touches.

If you don't know what we have at QB by now, well your head is in the sand. Our inability to pass consistently is a thorn in our side. Defenses are putting eight in the box challenging us to throw the ball. Our WR's can't get open consistently or get a case of the drops. Where is the intermediate passing game? 5-yard passes won't cut it against App State. LL must be more decisive. Go through progressions and stop staring guys down. Take off and run, stop dancing around when nothing is available.

The defensive line has been playing well. I'm concerned about our secondary, they have given up big pass plays at critical moments. I expect App State will challenge us through the air.

Kicking.The loss of Almendares was huge. We left 7 points on the field last night. We have two other kickers on the roster not named Snyder, Logan Klotz or Thomas Leo need to get a shot.

The problems we see are also seen by coaches. We'll need to play 60 minutes of great football against App State.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post

The strength of this team has been running the football. Last night made it clear to me who has stepped up at RB, Emani Bailey. He needs more touches.

If you don't know what we have at QB by now, well your head is in the sand. Our inability to pass consistently is a thorn in our side. Defenses are putting eight in the box challenging us to throw the ball. Our WR's can't get open consistently or get a case of the drops. Where is the intermediate passing game? 5-yard passes won't cut it against App State. LL must be more decisive. Go through progressions and stop staring guys down. Take off and run, stop dancing around when nothing is available.

The defensive line has been playing well. I'm concerned about our secondary, they have given up big pass plays at critical moments. I expect App State will challenge us through the air.

Kicking.The loss of Almendares was huge. We left 7 points on the field last night. We have two other kickers on the roster not named Snyder, Logan Klotz or Thomas Leo need to get a shot.

The problems we see are also seen by coaches. We'll need to play 60 minutes of great football against App State.
    A true post.

Outstanding evaluationkudos sir

Is that better than being a Meaux guy?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    That isn't a fair comparison, lol.
    Yeah you right lol smart azz lol

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Yeah you right lol smart azz lol
    Yall dress out what 12 kids lol.

Yall dress out what 12 kids lol.
    11. With one small person

Yeah, pretty much all of this

Those Loreauville kids are for real this year. They have a shot at making a long run in the playoffs, possibly going all the way. Back in the day Coach Chris was a good qb and baseball player. Now he is just a good guy.
    I’m only kidding of course. I like Lerrville and the people there. Awesome community. If they can beat Many this year I’ll be the happiest person on the planet.

A true post.
    I agree with you all……that is a very good assessment of the season so far.

14. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 20, South Alabama 18

Thanks for all of the kind words. We have had a rough patch on my moms side of the family about 1 month ago we lost my 103 year old grandmother and last week we lost my moms sister, my aunt. Both were of these ladies were crazy strong women who have been through so much in there lifetimes.

The only applicable response to that is……. At least we aren’t Jeanerette lol

Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst . 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast

Thread Information