Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst . 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 . LastLast

Thread: FB Final: Louisiana 20, South Alabama 18

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. South Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Come on Mike, I think even you could turn and throw to the sideline, and that's 80% of our passing game offense.
    Layman have no idea how "fast" the game is. I would be buried in the turf by the time I set my feet and squared my shoulders to make the throw. Now make the DL have a Mississippi 3 count before rushing and I could make all kind of throws, even at my age. I was a pretty good playground QB even into my 40's.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Layman have no idea how "fast" the game is. I would be buried in the turf by the time I set my feet and squared my shoulders to make the throw. Now make the DL have a Mississippi 3 count before rushing and I could make all kind of throws, even at my age. I was a pretty good playground QB even into my 40's.
    Lol. How old we talking here

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Lol. How old we talking here?
    Mid 40's was when I stopped having enough speed to be an effective pick up game QB. I can still throw a tight spiral with some accuracy at 65. Just takes me time to get it off. Fortunately, I can still hit a few wide open mid range shots on the basketball court which allows me to still get in an occasional game. Wise enough now to sit out when competition is too tough (unless I have nothing but studs on my team). Not as demanding as playground touch football however.

Lol. How old we talking here
    Legend has it Mike is a beast on the hardwood court.

Mid 40's was when I stopped having enough speed to be an effective pick up game QB. I can still throw a tight spiral with some accuracy at 65. Just takes me time to get it off. Fortunately, I can still hit a few wide open mid range shots on the basketball court which allows me to still get in an occasional game. Wise enough now to sit out when competition is too tough (unless I have nothing but studs on my team). Not as demanding as playground touch football however.
    I'm 55 so sounds like at 65 you still kicking Azz and taking names

I can’t read this post in anything other than the voice of Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    I can’t read this post in anything other than the voice of Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite hahahaha
    You wipper snapper lol

8. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 20, South Alabama 18

Not sure what any of us can realistically do to "demand more"? That is like when someone says that is "unacceptable" when they are powerless to make anyone accountable. Now that does not mean we can't point out what we believe are issues which need to be addressed. Billy himself admits that is the case.
    Mike, you know more than most, fans make change happen.

9. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 20, South Alabama 18

Also, have the utmost respect for coach Chris. I know we probably disagree on the Cajuns. Nothing personal and certainly hope we can discuss in person.

Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 20, South Alabama 18

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Also, have the utmost respect for coach Chris. I know we probably disagree on the Cajuns. Nothing personal and certainly hope we can discuss in person.
    Pure class. He is a good man and his charity work is well known your a good dude your self . Like I said, fan is short for fanatic the fanatic part gets us all sometimes. One thing we all agree is GEAUX Cajuns and to hell with lspoop, laturd, and Ulmost

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Both of you guys are personal friends of mine who are passionate about the Cajuns. This will be discussed over a beer or two.

Pure class. He is a good man and his charity work is well known your a good dude your self . Like I said, fan is short for fanatic the fanatic part gets us all sometimes. One thing we all agree is GEAUX Cajuns and to hell with lspoop, laturd, and Ulmost
    Coach Chris work for no pay is second to none. I have seen his work first hand and it is nothing short of a miracle and a blessing.

After last season and this current season, it’s finally starting to make sense to me why Tigerdrippings is locked for game posts until the morning after game day.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    After last season and this current season, it’s finally starting to make sense to me why Tigerdrippings is locked for game posts until the morning after game day.
    Think your onto something. it's like not recording a second by second recording of a root canal

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Coach Chris work for no pay is second to none. I have seen his work first hand and it is nothing short of a miracle and a blessing.
    His only fault is he’s a Lerrville guy. ����

Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst . 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 . LastLast

Thread Information