Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst . 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 . LastLast

Thread: FB Final: Louisiana 20, South Alabama 18

1. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 20, South Alabama 18

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    He is under contract. Turbine post and my reply is way over your head.
    ….the play action roll/boot/waggle has been a huge part of our off scheme since Nap got here…no doubt teams have prepared to the utmost for it ….LL is contained better and his receivers covered better it certainly seems….we will be ready for App I hope…no reason not to be very well prepared….btw USA had 2 weeks to get ready for us!

Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 20, South Alabama 18

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Constant negativity?

WATCH. THE. GAME.

We had no business winning. Totally gift. From the open touchdown spike to the missed FG.

Disaster last night.
    Yes, that’s what I said. CONSTANT NEGATIVITY! You complain about Marlin. You complain about Deggs. You complain about Napier. It’s always negative with you. It’s gets pretty tiring. You so say support the programs but all you do is ______ and whine. We all know the team isn’t playing to their abilities. However, they are 4-1 right now while constantly shuffling players due to injuries. Are you in team meetings? Do you watch film on opponents? Do you scout the refs assigned to the games to learn their tendencies? Do you do anything productive to help the team win? I already know the answers to this questions.

Constant negativity?

WATCH. THE. GAME.

We had no business winning. Totally gift. From the open touchdown spike to the missed FG.
    Agreed. As supporters, we need to look at the game objectively. We have major issues on offense. If we don't correct them, we lose another 3 games, App, Liberty., and a road conference game. I hope we can run the table. But I just don't see it based on what I have seen thus far. I am biased, but refs have nothing to do with our issues.

4. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 20, South Alabama 18

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Yes, that’s what I said. CONSTANT NEGATIVITY! You complain about Marlin. You complain about Deggs. You complain about Napier. It’s always negative with you. It’s gets pretty tiring. You so say support the programs but all you do is ______ and whine. We all know the team isn’t playing to their abilities. However, they are 4-1 right now while constantly shuffling players due to injuries. Are you in team meetings? Do you watch film on opponents? Do you scout the refs assigned to the games to learn their tendencies? Do you do anything productive to help the team win? I already know the answers to this questions.
    I never talk about Marlin. (Which by the way, 11 years of purgatory but I’m
    sure that’s fine with you. A basketball program stuck in neutral.) Deggs was atrocious last year. That’s from fans, coaches, players, former players. I’m sure you love being mediocre though.

You already know the answer, so why the ____ are you asking? I talk about wha I see. A lot of people see the same. If you don’t like it, move the ____ along pal.

I’m going to say the truth. People don’t like the truth. As evidence by your hissy fit.

Look at the big man on the board. Don’t agree with him then move out the way. You will be a lonely person at the complex if you keep that mentality. I guarantee you’re not man enough to talk like that to me in person. Many people are critical of the coaches and teams but you take it to another level and it’s not a good look for you and the podcast your representing.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Nobody has the balls to say it, but anyone who can read between the lines sees it.

I know, you have a hard time with reading the literal language of the post, so you are excused.
    I sincerely doubt any posters here want Napier fired; hence no one says it. That said, every player and EVERY COACH needs to look in the mirror and ask “what can I do better”. For CBN that is everything from prep, play calling and personnel selection. I’m probably in the minority but I’d like to see QB play like his year 1 with LL getting 3 possessions and someone else (most likely CF) getting 1. 3 possessions is more than enough to see how he is performing any given game. Won’t happen and I’ll certainly respect the coach’s decision …

As for not getting our money’s worth; definitely need some to back away from the ledge. My 2 cents of money worth.

7. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 20, South Alabama 18

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Look at the big man on the board. Don’t agree with him then move out the way. You will be a lonely person at the complex if you keep that mentality. I guarantee you’re not man enough to talk like that to me in person. Many people are critical of the coaches and teams but you take it to another level and it’s not a good look for you and the podcast your representing.
    I know tensions are high. But don’t ever question me on my support or investment. I’m 30 years and thousands of dollars and hours invested. Easily spend 25 hours a week doing a voluntary, expensive pod just to promote and push the program. You have an issue with my opinion? That’s fair. But don’t come for the effort brother. The effort is evident to everyone.

I know tensions are high. But don’t ever question me on my support or investment. I’m 30 years and thousands of dollars and hours invested. Easily spend 25 hours a week doing a voluntary, expensive pod just to promote and push the program. You have an issue with my opinion? That’s fair. But don’t come for the effort brother. The effort is evident to everyone.
    Never questioned your effort, just your negativity.

9. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 20, South Alabama 18

Also, for all you “yea but we won” folks… Miss me with that loser ___ attitude. $2mm a year coach, 5th year senior QB, 20/22 starters back and a manageable schedule?

Have some self esteem. We are underperforming. Have the balls to admit that. We should be better. And we’re not. Sorry to be the bad news messenger…

Also, for all you “yea but we won” folks… Miss me with that loser ___ attitude. $2mm a year coach, 5th year senior QB, 20/22 starters back and a manageable schedule?

Have some self esteem. We are underperforming. Have the balls to admit that. We should be better. And we’re not. Sorry to be the bad news messenger…
    All concerns that I have as the season moves on. Time to win a conference championship.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    All concerns that I have as the season moves on. Time to win a conference championship.
    Yuuup baw. Conference championship still in the cards.
    Let’s all take a deep breath and live another day.
    I like to catch up on the podcasts when I’m mowing the grass. It’s very peaceful in fact. Sometimes the truth hurts but the goal is still in front of us.
    We all are here to push the Louisiana brand, some are just more blunt and emotional about it, but I feel that it is great to see fans like all of you that actually care and give a damn. For years no one cared. People actually care now and it’s great to see.
    Let’s keep it going.

10000% me and your cohost had an hour long conversation about that this morning. USL mindset is strong with some. Nothing about the last 2 games makes me comfortable. Don't understand how people can watch that and feel all warm and fuzzy

Just read through the thread. I am sickened by this fan base and the bull____ we are willing to defend.

This is not the Baldwin era folks. We were on the brink of greatness last year and started this season with every chance. Do you people not expect more? Do you “supporters” not believe we can do big things? Stand up and demand more. SICKENING that ____ we’re willing to excuse. Have some self esteem FFS.
    Not sure what any of us can realistically do to "demand more"? That is like when someone says that is "unacceptable" when they are powerless to make anyone accountable. Now that does not mean we can't point out what we believe are issues which need to be addressed. Billy himself admits that is the case.

This season is rough on all of us. Trust me , we all played the what if we run the table etc and get a new year's bowl game. Matt and cjr3888 are good people who happen to be passionate about our Cajuns like I said, so far this season isn't no where we hoped we d be i.e, aggravation and tension.

15. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. South Alabama

The funny thing is, it is a 60 minute game.

If Louisiana had fallen behind by 18 to start the game, and came back to win 20-18, the fan base would be ecstatic.

Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst . 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 . LastLast

Thread Information