Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst . 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 . LastLast

Thread: FB Final: Louisiana 20, South Alabama 18

1. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 20, South Alabama 18

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    Guys, we're 4-1 and undefeated in Sunbelt play and ya'll are asking for blood? What is this, Baton Rouge? C'mon, we are better than that.
    Stop this insane comparison to Baton Rouge. People have every right to be ____ed. 2 million a year and we have major issues, just managing the clock!

Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 20, South Alabama 18

Well just returned from my trip to Mobile. Everyone knows how I feel about LL as a player. I decided to watch the game with out pre determined opinions and this is what I and only I feel. The LL that I expect to see every weekend played in the first half of the game utilizing all his abilities. In the second half for whatever reason the play caller decided to take him out of his comfort zone especially in all the rain. There is problem because LL is our starter because of his strengths but for some reason we like to play to his weakness which limits him. He can only run the plays that are called thats all he can do not hating on him this weekend.

3. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 20, South Alabama 18

Just read through the thread. I am sickened by this fan base and the bull____ we are willing to defend.

This is not the Baldwin era folks. We were on the brink of greatness last year and started this season with every chance. Do you people not expect more? Do you “supporters” not believe we can do big things? Stand up and demand more. SICKENING that ____ we’re willing to excuse. Have some self esteem FFS.

I was at the game , everyone around me could not believe we called 3 pass plays, wife included, with just under 4 minutes. Just run the darn ball. Couple of more first downs could have sealed the victory. Instead they got the ball back with over 3.5 minutes and should have beat us. Unbelievable play calling.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Just read through the thread. I am sickened by this fan base and the bull____ we are willing to defend.

This is not the Baldwin era folks. We were on the brink of greatness last year and started this season with every chance. Do you people not expect more? Do you “supporters” not believe we can do big things? Stand up and demand more. SICKENING that ____ we’re willing to excuse. Have some self esteem FFS.
    Accountability is a good thing the product isn't anywhere what we expected at this point expect App State to kick out ass. Just being honest

That is what I said. The standard and goals have been raised and as supporters so have our expectations! Well said Josh.

7. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 20, South Alabama 18

Anything specific?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I think two things can be true simultaneously. Coach Napier is 20-5 as you mentioned in the SBC. It is also true that Coach Napier seems to stick with his play calling sheet, regardless of the success certain plays and formations. To me he continues to go with what has been successful and proven. At the same time, the conference and defensive coordinators are catching up with his schemes and tendencies. I also continue to believe, and I didn't come to this conclusion by myself, is he misses Rob Sale more than any other coach that has recently left his staff. They had a unique relationship as OC and Assistant HC.

Cajun T you said it right, we miss Sale the most. Levi is a short QB for a drop back passer. He may have a hard time seeing over the top of our O linemen. May need to roll him out now and then to create some space where he can pass or run.

As I agree with you so who do we hold accountable. I've been beating LL up for three years. When do we hold the OC accountable for the terrible play calling especially our last series. Every player runs the plays that are called. When do we hold the coach accountable he drives the bus. I'm so frustrated with the product I saw in the second half of the game. I'll take the gift of the victory but I'm not happy and none of us should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    As I agree with you so who do we hold accountable. I've been beating LL up for three years. When do we hold the OC accountable for the terrible play calling especially our last series. Every player runs the plays that are called. When do we hold the coach accountable he drives the bus. I'm so frustrated with the product I saw in the second half of the game. I'll take the gift of the victory but I'm not happy and none of us should be.
    Amen

I think we can all take some joy in the way our front 7 played on D last night.stout

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    I think we can all take some joy in the way our front 7 played on D last night.stout
    Our saving grace actually

SOME of the special teams Performed as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasso View Post
    Cajun T you said it right, we miss Sale the most. Levi is a short QB for a drop back passer. He may have a hard time seeing over the top of our O linemen. May need to roll him out now and then to create some space where he can pass or run.
    We do that and he still can't complete a pass under 10 yards.

Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst . 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 . LastLast

Thread Information