Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Levi Lewis

Default Re: Levi Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Don't you just hate that he hasn't won us a sun belt title?
    The team lost 2 competitive games against a ranked app state team. Same team we lost to by 50 the year before. Last year we got punked out of a chance to win it. I have faith Levi will give us a great chance to win it this year. Don’t you?

2. Default Re: Levi Lewis

Don't you just hate that he hasn't won us a sun belt title?
    Yes, I was disappointed that the team has not won a sun belt title. If I recall, the team was deprived of that opportunity because of Covid last season. You can hardly hold that against Levi.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    The team lost 2 competitive games against a ranked app state team. Same team we lost to by 50 the year before. Last year we got punked out of a chance to win it. I have faith Levi will give us a great chance to win it this year. Don’t you?
    From what we have seen so far, we will win the west, but App and CCU are still better at QB which is the difference.

4. Default Re: Levi Lewis

You know Napier is on his last nerve with it when he isn't beating around the bush after the Georgia Southern game.
    Well we will see shortly and again week after week for the rest of this year. That has not happened yet.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    So you and the former players are a better judge than THE COACH?

This about says it all. Conversation over. Get you some professional help for your extreme LDS.
    I listen to guys who have played for UL that will forget more about football than we will ever know

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Well we will shortly and again week after week for the rest of this year. That has not happened yet.
    He's getting frustrated with our inability to complete short passes early in downs and making it very hard for Levi and company to convert 3rd & longs.

7. Default Re: Levi Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    I listen to guys who have played for UL that will forget more about football than we will ever know
    I listen to probably the most sought after college football coach in the United States.

8. Default Re: Levi Lewis

He's getting frustrated with our inability to complete short passes early in downs and making it very hard for Levi and company to convert 3rd & longs.
    And?

Some of y’all are nuts. We are so few years removed from some bad QB play here. Now we currently have the best statistically proven QB, and winningest, ever and some of y’all can’t back him. What a joke.

Some of y’all are nuts. We are so few years removed from some bad QB play here. Now we currently have the best statistically proven QB, and winningest, ever and some of y’all can’t back him. What a joke.
    He is what he is. It's amazing y'all can't hold a serious conversation about him. This isn't taboo.

From what we have seen so far, we will win the west, but App and CCU are still better at QB which is the difference.
    Have you watched their games. The missed throws, ints, sacks taken?

He is what he is. It's amazing y'all can't hold a serious conversation about him. This isn't taboo.
    What’s not serious about this conversation? We are taking the advice of former players who I guarantee weren’t on teams that won like we do now.

Once again so many are judging Levi on what they expect he won’t do this year. I can’t wait to win the title at Cajun field this year. The Levi threads will be epic. So many will not give him credit.

13. Default Re: Levi Lewis

LDS can do strange things to some. It can blind them to the point that they fail to appreciate any sense of reality. That is where those who appear on this board as negaLewis posters stand. There is no point in even attempting a conversation with them - they want him benched, gone and wiped from the records of Louisiana. It is really a shame.

14. Default Re: Levi Lewis

Lewis has averaged less than 1 interception a month since he has been playing.

What’s not serious about this conversation? We are taking the advice of former players who I guarantee weren’t on teams that won like we do now.

Once again so many are judging Levi on what they expect he won’t do this year. I can’t wait to win the title at Cajun field this year. The Levi threads will be epic. So many will not give him credit.
    I have seen a lot of regression in the past 2 years. That is what is concerning me.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information