Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread: Levi Lewis

Default Re: Levi Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    This is why people like me have a problem with LL because people like you can't accept that he is an average joe stop trying to make him into something he is not maybe then we will tolerate him more. I don't know if its LL or the people who try to make him into superman.
    It almost makes you think those guys have some kind of history together. Could be family members. Anyone know if vic is a Lewis?

2. Default Re: Levi Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by cajungmg View Post
    It almost makes you think those guys have some kind of history together. Could be family members. Anyone know if vic is a Lewis?

Lewis’ mum.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    This is why people like me have a problem with LL because people like you can't accept that he is an average joe stop trying to make him into something he is not maybe then we will tolerate him more. I don't know if its LL or the people who try to make him into superman.
    Then there are people like you who always are negative about him, regardless of what he does.

I think what some people can’t wrap their heads around in the LL discussion is the difference between these two statements:

A) LL has some notable limitations that restrict our offense and therefore lower the ceiling of our team.

B) LL is terrible and doesn’t deserve to be on the field.

Many times, when people say A, others react as if they have said B.

LL is a quarterback under which our program has achieved new heights. There is no doubt about that. Could those heights have been higher if we had a different QB? Maybe. And I think it’s totally ok to recognize that.

Levi is gonna throw for 350 tomorrow. Go get em Vic’s son!

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    I think what some people can’t wrap their heads around in the LL discussion is the difference between these two statements:

A) LL has some notable limitations that restrict our offense and therefore lower the ceiling of our team.

LL is a quarterback under which our program has achieved new heights. There is no doubt about that. Could those heights have been higher if we had a different QB? Maybe. And I think it’s totally ok to recognize that.
    You could say that about almost every QB. They all have limitations.

My biggest problem with the criticism of Levi is that he’s not the issue with this team. He’s been the constant through the best seasons in history.

I’ve listed other reason we could lose a game if we lose a game.

And discussing Levi’s limitations and naming other QBs you wish were leading this team are 2 different things.

Levi is a great student, great leader, great winner, and face of this team. Anyone here not fully supporting him is a loser.

7. Default Re: Levi Lewis

In the age of no holds barred social media (otherwise known as no self control) I am scared to think what some fans would have said about past Louisiana quarterbacks in the heat of the moment.

Good post.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Levi Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Then there are people like you who always are negative about him, regardless of what he does.
    AND how little they actually know about him!

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #BeatSouthAl

10. Default Re: Levi Lewis

If there were any in A that would have any semblance of just sticking with A, your post would be a great one. However, those that are vocal here start with A a d march directly into B. They just can’t help themselves.

Thanks to those that do appreciate our committed athletes for what they do give to our great university. Granted, some have more talent than others, however each that has chosen to utilize eligibility here should be respected for that which they can give in that capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    You could say that about almost every QB. They all have limitations.

My biggest problem with the criticism of Levi is that he’s not the issue with this team. He’s been the constant through the best seasons in history.

I’ve listed other reason we could lose a game if we lose a game.

And discussing Levi’s limitations and naming other QBs you wish were leading this team are 2 different things.

Levi is a great student, great leader, great winner, and face of this team. Anyone here not fully supporting him is a loser.
    No one had questioned the kid or his leadership we questions his abilities. It's not all on him play calling had been bad. Just people try to defend him like a freshman. when he has played in more games than anyone in this programs modern history.

Would you rather Jake , a healthy Broadway or Lewis. I would honestly take Blaine over anyone in this offense

12. Default Re: Levi Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    No one had questioned the kid or his leadership we questions his abilities. It's not all on him play calling had been bad. Just people try to defend him like a freshman. when he has played in more games than anyone in this programs modern history.

Would you rather Jake , a healthy Broadway or Lewis. I would honestly take Blaine over anyone in this offense
    Levi, I would take Levi because he is the only one of the 4 available. That makes him a great choice for tomorrow and the rest of the season.

Like a freshmen?
    Win percentage
    TD/int ratio
    Passing yards per game
    Sacks taken per game
    QB rushing stats

All historically great numbers for this program. Not much argument.

Every player on the team has limitations. Like I said before, Levi is not the current problem with this offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Like a freshmen?
    Win percentage
    TD/int ratio
    Passing yards per game
    Sacks taken per game
    QB rushing stats

All historically great numbers for this program. Not much argument.

Every player on the team has limitations. Like I said before, Levi is not the current problem with this offense.
    Last year it was the WR this year its the running backs . always an excuse those other guys would elevate everyone around them guess everyone else has to elevate Lewis

Last year it was the WR this year its the running backs . always an excuse those other guys would elevate everyone around them guess everyone else has to elevate Lewis
    Excuse for what?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread Information