Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Levi Lewis

Default Re: Levi Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Levi’s regressing? Is that what you’re saying?
    Yes, 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    So we can honestly say Levi was the starting QB for the west team in every championship game that was played and he won none. Winning the west is not the ultimate goal.
    No he has started one championship game. Andre Nunez started the other.

3. Default Re: Levi Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    This guy has him at 3 - I guess nothing is out of bounds to push the narrative.

Watching this thread should make any true Cajun fan puke to know that we have some of our own who would go through the lengths they have gone through on this board attempt to diminish the accomplishment of Levi Lewis at Louisiana. It is really shameful.

4. Default Re: Levi Lewis

There’s nothing shameful about discussing the football team and the players on it. QB and HC get too much credit and too much blame. Goes with the territory.

I agree with some that the Levi defenders make the entire back and forth that much more aggravating.

5. Default Re: Levi Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    This is correct. I was at both games and Levi only started the 2nd one, Andre Nunez was the QB the year we finished 7-5 overall (the first SBC West Championship).

6. Default Re: Levi Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    There’s nothing shameful about discussing the football team and the players on it. QB and HC get too much credit and too much blame. Goes with the territory.

I agree with some that the Levi defenders make the entire back and forth that much more aggravating.
    Oh, the length, lies and deceitful analysis with which they choose to attack him is shameful.

You don’t find any of that on the other side.

So, I dare to completely disagree with your analysis in the above post.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    This guy has him at 3 - I guess nothing is out of bounds to push the narrative.

Watching this thread should make any true Cajun fan puke to know that we have some of our own who would go through the lengths they have gone through on this board attempt to diminish the accomplishment of Levi Louis at Louisiana. It is really shameful.
    No we are wondering why the hell you would name a thread LL when you know how people on both sides of the augment feels. if you haven't notice I'll tell you. YOU ARE A LOT OF THE PROBLEM IN MOST OF THE AUGEMENTATIVE THREADS.

8. Default Re: Levi Lewis

No we wondering?

The OP is a direct analogy on how those against Levi have operated on this board.

I guess you failed to read it as you had your guns ready to blast him when you saw his name in the title.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Oh, the length, lies and deceitful analysis with which they choose to attack him is shameful.

You don’t find any of that on the other side.

So, I dare to completely disagree with your analysis in the above post.
    Vic I'm done disagreeing with you never again my mother always said never argue with a fool or a drunk lord I hope you're drinking when you are posting but if you're going to Mobile I'd love to have a beer with you because nothing on here is personal for me.

10. Default Re: Levi Lewis

Vic I'm done disagreeing with you never again my mother always said never argue with a fool or a drunk lord I hope you're drinking when you are posting but if you're going to Mobile I'd love to have a beer with you because nothing on here is personal for me.
    Can’t make it to Mobile this weekend as I have other family commitments.

I suspect you are not done disagreeing with me, and that is ok also.

I would love to have a beer with you some day.

Like I said I don't have a problem with Levi I just hate people trying make him something he is not. Kind of like our Inspector General getting a combat action badge for a mortar landing in our FOB and he was two miles away. Getting credit for something that's not deserved. Does LL take care of our Bentley yes he does and I appreciate it but he doesn't was it, put the gas, armor oil the tires. I understand the QB gets credit for wins but how many has he single handedly won. The one thing I appreciate about LL unlike some of the posters he's never made winning about himself he is actually a very good young man raised the right way.
    It’s exactly like the CAB. It just ain’t a CIB. Everyone knows the difference when you see it. Lol

So we can honestly say Levi was the starting QB for the west team in every championship game that was played and he won none. Winning the west is not the ultimate goal.
    Didn’t Nunez start the first one?

13. Default Re: Levi Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    Didn’t Nunez start the first one?
    Yes and the third one did not happen.

14. Default Re: Levi Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Lewis has averaged less than 1 interception a month since he has been playing.
    Considering football season in only 4 months out of the year. Averaging less than 1 int a month is incredibly good.

15. Default Re: Levi Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Considering football season in only 4 months out of the year. Averaging less than 1 int a month is incredibly good.
    Let’s just all pull for him to be good tomorrow night.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information