Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Levi Lewis

1. Default Re: Levi Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    I have seen a lot of regression in the past 2 years. That is what is concerning me.
    Except in the one thing that actually counts the most - winning.

We play to win the game.

Default Re: Levi Lewis

Levi’s regressing? Is that what you’re saying?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Yes, I was disappointed that the team has not won a sun belt title. If I recall, the team was deprived of that opportunity because of Covid last season. You can hardly hold that against Levi.
    if I'm not mistaking we have been in every championship game representing the west He's been the QB for the last four how many our right have we won asking for a friend

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Some of y’all are nuts. We are so few years removed from some bad QB play here. Now we currently have the best statistically proven QB, and winningest, ever and some of y’all can’t back him. What a joke.
    I stop counting his stats after his four years of eligibility ran out.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    if I'm not mistaking we have been in every championship game representing the west He's been the QB for the last four how many our right have we won asking for a friend
    You are mistaken. There have been only 2 championship games played. Cajuns lost both at app and didn’t have a game last year due to Covid.

You are mistaken. There have been only 2 championship games played. Cajuns lost both at app and didn’t have a game last year due to Covid.
    ok so in those two or three years how many has he won I mean superman has to have delivered right?

I stop counting his stats after his four years of eligibility ran out.
    Sad bro. His winning percentage and TD to int ratio don’t need his 5th year you’re discrediting to be impressive.

ok so in those two or three years how many has he won I mean superman has to have delivered right?
    Because of your user name I won’t disrespect you the way you’re disrespecting our QB. No one called him Superman. I guess Jim Kelly was ____.

So we can honestly say Levi was the starting QB for the west team in every championship game that was played and he won none. Winning the west is not the ultimate goal.

And when he wins this year you can discredit him saying he shouldn’t still be playing anyway.

Because of your user name I won’t disrespect you the way you’re disrespecting our QB. No one called him Superman. I guess Jim Kelly was ____.
    I'm a big boy feel free to say what you want. I wouldn't have a problem with LL if people would accept him for what he is. He's not and never will be the greatest QB at UL how many more wins could Jake get if he got a free year and the stats counted

So we can honestly say Levi was the starting QB for the west team in every championship game that was played and he won none. Winning the west is not the ultimate goal.
    It couldn't possibly be that App was the superior overall team both years? It couldn't be that this was Napier's first and second year and that we were thrilled to be in the championship game (we had done so well in the previous years) and that he didn't have his recruited team fully assembled.

Nope. Louisiana was the team with more overall talent, and we lost those two games because we were tied down by an inefficient and unqualified QB

Jakes one of my favorite players of all time. I was sitting on the hill for the A&M game.

Hypotheticals about who’s the best and how much they could win doesn’t matter.
    FACT Levi is the QB for the best teams in school history
    FACT he has some of the best statistics of any QB in program history.

PS If jake had another year he would have probably thrown a lot more TDs and ints.

And when he wins this year you can discredit him saying he shouldn’t still be playing anyway.
    Like I said I don't have a problem with Levi I just hate people trying make him something he is not. Kind of like our Inspector General getting a combat action badge for a mortar landing in our FOB and he was two miles away. Getting credit for something that's not deserved. Does LL take care of our Bentley yes he does and I appreciate it but he doesn't was it, put the gas, armor oil the tires. I understand the QB gets credit for wins but how many has he single handedly won. The one thing I appreciate about LL unlike some of the posters he's never made winning about himself he is actually a very good young man raised the right way.

Jakes one of my favorite players of all time. I was sitting on the hill for the A&M game.

Hypotheticals about who’s the best and how much they could win doesn’t matter.
    FACT Levi is the QB for the best teams in school history
    FACT he has some of the best statistics of any QB in program history.

PS If jake had another year he would have probably thrown a lot more TDs and ints.
    I agree with all you said he is the Quarter back for the not only best team but best run in school history. He is part of the team thats my point some try to make it all about him winning or losing. I can accept what you said I hate when some try to shove him as the greatest down others throat. That's my complaint

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information