Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread: Levi Lewis

Default Re: Levi Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Excuse for what?
    Why the offense is regressing

2. Default Re: Levi Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    Last year it was the WR this year its the running backs . always an excuse those other guys would elevate everyone around them guess everyone else has to elevate Lewis
    So with you it’s a team sport for everyone else except this QB?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    So with you it’s a team sport for everyone else except this QB?
    It is a team sport but the when the QB decides to run backwards and play Mike Vick it's does become everyone but thr QB

4. Default Re: Levi Lewis

It is a team sport but the when the QB decides to run backwards and play Mike Vick it's does become everyone but thr QB
    I guess the O line, blockers, receivers failing to get open, play calling . . . Have absolutely nothing to do with the QB finding himself in that situation . . .

We are so fortunate that he has the skills to Michael Vick it in most situations where all else fails.

I guess the O line, blockers, receivers failing to get open, play calling . . . Have absolutely nothing to do with the QB finding himself in that situation . . .
    Throwing 4 ft behind a wide open Bailey was total on the RB

We are so fortunate that he has the skills to Michael Vick it in most situations where all else fails.
    You don't think playcalling has everything to do with how limited we are at QB?

7. Default Re: Levi Lewis

You area truly a helpless case.

LDS can be a very bad disease. Please get professional assistance.

8. Default Re: Levi Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    You don't think playcalling has everything to do with how limited we are at QB?
    I love all of the winning that we have done with the play calling implemented while Levi has been at the helm. How about you?

Bradley, Calais, Hunt, Dotson, Mitchell, Ragas. All lost off of this offense in the last 2 years and all pros at some point. Not excuses, facts. In my opinion non of those 6 have been replaced with improvement at the position.

I don't know of anyone who is saying that Lewis is the equivalent of a Burrow or Lawrence. If he were, it is unlikely that he would be here. (How many FBS QBs make it to the pros?) So then, the comparison group ought to be other FBS QBs and, perhaps, lower level FCS teams. Using this as the comparison group, Lewis is considerably better than average. He is, arguably, the second or third best QB in the conference, and his QBR has consistently been in the top third of FBS QBs. I realize that QBR is not a perfect system, no system is, but it does a pretty good job of taking the overall performance, and competition into account.

So, is Lewis great? Not even close. Does he have weaknesses, some glaring? Yes, as does just about every other FBS QB and almost every FCS QB. But, he is considerably above average, especially at this level of competition.

You area truly a helpless case.

LDS can be a very bad disease. Please get professional assistance.
    When former players are texted us that they need to pulled him . I think I'm in the right camp

I love all of the winning that we have done with the play calling implemented while Levi has been at the helm. How about you?
    Don't you just hate that he hasn't won us a sun belt title?

Yes he’s made bad throws and bad decisions. I’ll let you name any QB ever. I’ll show you the same. Tom Brady got smoked by the rams sunday. He’s arguably the goat.

Picking out a hand full of plays to try and prove Levi’s not good it idiotic. I like larger sample sizes like what I listed earlier.

14. Default Re: Levi Lewis

When former players are texted us that they need to pulled him . I think I'm in the right camp
    So you and the former players are a better judge than THE COACH?

This about says it all. Conversation over. Get you some professional help for your extreme LDS.

So you and the former players are a better judge than THE COACH?

This about says it all. Conversation over. Get you some professional help for your extreme LDS.
    You know Napier is on his last nerve with it when he isn't beating around the bush after the Georgia Southern game.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread Information