Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Men’s Basketball 2021-22 Non-Conference Schedule

Default Re: Men's BB Schedule....

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Teams are scared to play us. We have the best gym?
    It is harder than the west in football.

Default Re: Men's BB Schedule....

Quote Originally Posted by cajungmg View Post
    It is harder than the west in football.
    Haha �� boom roasted

Default Re: Basketball schedule

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    “Strong SWAC” team is the best OOC home game this program can schedule?

What is really going on here?!?
    What is going on is very simple: If you look at Marlin's overall record here it looks pretty good. Dig a little deeper and you will find out that his teams have never beaten a top 100 RPI team from a power conference; in fact his teams have a losing record against teams in the top 200 RPI. THAT is why you see so many SWAC and SLC bottom feeders on the schedule.

Default Re: Louisiana Men’s Basketball Releases 2021-22 Non-Conference Schedule

L
    O
    L O L

5. Default Re: Louisiana Men’s Basketball Releases 2021-22 Non-Conference Schedule

Didn't we hire Keith Gill to "fix" basketball?
    Also, I couldn't care less about other team's schedule. I wonder what Gonzaga thought about the rest of the WCC schedule 20 years ago?

This is why the "AAC or Bust" crowd is perpetually correct in saying that we need to get out of the SBC, stat.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Didn't we hire Keith Gill to "fix" basketball?
    Also, I couldn't care less about other team's schedule. I wonder what Gonzaga thought about the rest of the WCC schedule 20 years ago?

This is why the "AAC or Bust" crowd is perpetually correct in saying that we need to get out of the SBC, stat.
    I’m all about your Keith Gill complaint. The reason I posted all of the other Sun Belt team’s schedules was to illustrate that 3 Non D1 home games is not just something going on here but league wide. Georgia State has been the overall best team since joining the league, their OOC home schedule is worse than ours. I would hope they have something big up their sleeve to open the new arena next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    I’m all about your Keith Gill complaint. The reason I posted all of the other Sun Belt team’s schedules was to illustrate that 3 Non D1 home games is not just something going on here but league wide. Georgia State has been the overall best team since joining the league, their OOC home schedule is worse than ours. I would hope they have something big up their sleeve to open the new arena next season.
    UTSA gets Nevada, Little Rock gets Southern Illinois, Arkansas State gets Air Force, and App State gets ETSU. All of theses teams are brand names in college basketball.

Who's our best OOC? Apparently, Jackson State. I don't know if it's lack of relationships or what, but if the best we can do are SWAC and Southland schools, then something is wrong. I'm not asking to bring in Duke, but can we at least bring in a team that will give us a run for our money?

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    UTSA gets Nevada, Little Rock gets Southern Illinois, Arkansas State gets Air Force, and App State gets ETSU. All of theses teams are brand names in college basketball.

Who's our best OOC? Apparently, Jackson State. I don't know if it's lack of relationships or what, but if the best we can do are SWAC and Southland schools, then something is wrong. I'm not asking to bring in Duke, but can we at least bring in a team that will give us a run for our money?
    App also get UNCC at home.

ULM get Southern Miss

I wonder how these MIT meetings go seems like UL gets the worse possible schedule out of these

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    App also get UNCC at home.

ULM get Southern Miss

I wonder how these MIT meetings go seems like UL gets the worse possible schedule out of these
    Who does the scheduling, Coach or AD?

10. Default Re: Louisiana Men’s Basketball Releases 2021-22 Non-Conference Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Who does the scheduling, Coach or AD?
    Head Coach in MBB.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Head Coach in MBB.
    Padding those win stats.

Amazing how G5s refuse to do H/Hs with other G5 when they all need decent home games. I'll never understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Amazing how G5s refuse to do H/Hs with other G5 when they all need decent home games. I'll never understand it.
    WKU has Buffalo, Ole miss and Louisville going to their place .. lol

14. Default Re: Louisiana Men’s Basketball Releases 2021-22 Non-Conference Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    You've pointed out the flaw in the long standing excuse.

It's not true.

15. Default Re: Louisiana Men’s Basketball Releases 2021-22 Non-Conference Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    You've pointed out the flaw in the long standing excuse.

It's not true.
    Are you hinting that this has been a “choice” thingy all along?

The fish hasit no shame . . .

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information