Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Podcast Behind Enemy Lines: South Alabama Jaguars

Tickets Podcast Behind Enemy Lines: South Alabama Jaguars

Jam packed episode. The boys put Georgia Southern in the rear-view. South Alabama PxP man JT Crabtree & Dave Shultz stop by the pod to discuss, the game, the impact of a new stadium, Kane Wommack, Jake Bentley and we even got to a couple Scott Farmer stories. Stick and stay for another edition of Behind Enemy Lines, the unabridged version.

Listen: https://player.captivate.fm/episode/...a-a34b45f40f52
    RSS: https://feeds.captivate.fm/ragin-review/

Chad Lunsford Fired [7:43]

OLine Injuries [13:13]

Foote Article Reaction [20:13]

REALIGNMENT UPDATE [22:55]

BEL: JT Crabtree [34:00]

BEL: Dave Shultz [1:31:34]

Dave remembers The Tigue Reno & "Farmer Watch" [2:13:37]

SBC Round Up Week 4 & Preview Week 5 [2:50:29]

Maaan I tell you what! [2:57:47]

Cajuns in Vegas [3:02:22]

For more news & updates follow us on social platforms @RaginReview

2. Default Re: Behind Enemy Lines: South Alabama Jaguars

HIGHLY recommend the Farmer stories.

Default Re: Podcast Behind Enemy Lines: South Alabama Jaguars

As far as the game itself, it is one in which I won't complain in the least if it is not as "pretty" as some believe it should be. I will be very happy with a "W" regardless of how it is accomplished. Their third down defensive success and our struggles in that regard are definitely a concern. Regarding the podcast, three hours is a long time to spend listening here. Will have to do so in spurts.

4. Default Re: Podcast Behind Enemy Lines: South Alabama Jaguars

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    As far as the game itself, it is one in which I won't complain in the least if it is not as "pretty" as some believe it should be. I will be very happy with a "W" regardless of how it is accomplished. Their third down defensive success and our struggles in that regard are definitely a concern. Regarding the podcast, three hours is a long time to spend listening here. Will have to do so in spurts.
    Subscribe on a platform like iTunes or Spotify and you can take us wherever you go Mike! (Also that’s what the time stamps are posted for. We know some episode run long.)

Thanks for your support.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Thanks for listening Cajunsmike. We considered breaking them into two episodes. We ultimately decided that 4 days would be plenty of time for our listeners to get through the BEL episodes. Always appreciate the feedback.

I’ve got a 14 hour drive to Mobile Friday night, sounds like I’ll just listen to the pod twice and I’ll be almost there!

LOVING all this Cajun Content.

7. Default Re: Podcast Behind Enemy Lines: South Alabama Jaguars

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    I’ve got a 14 hour drive to Mobile Friday night, sounds like I’ll just listen to the pod twice and I’ll be almost there!

We're experimenting with a quick hit pregame (roughly 15 minutes) for game day mornings. Just game notes, breaking news and vegas movement. Seems to be getting some good feedback so far after 2 tries. Be on the look out for that, Big C! Safe travels and glad to be with you on the trip..

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post

Listener feedback is the most important tool we have to get better. Please continue to share your thoughts. We aim to keep improving the program for Cajun Nation. Thanks for listening. Especially on #NationalPodcastDay

Man, this episode was a banger! Love the show! Great Cajun content. We've been wanting something like this for a very long time. If you aint listening, are you even a Cajuns fan? ��

Whether you liked Dave Shultz or not that was some high quality shat right there. So glad farmer is gone. Episode was flames!!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginReview View Post
    Listener feedback is the most important tool we have to get better. Please continue to share your thoughts. We aim to keep improving the program for Cajun Nation. Thanks for listening. Especially on #NationalPodcastDay
    Just wanted to let you know I’m loving the shows great guests really enjoyed the portion with Dave talking about the Scott farmer fiasco. What a difference a few years make from having that clown run athletics to what we have now . Keep up the good work looking forward to the next episode.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginReview View Post
    Ditto.

Any feedback is good feedback. Thanks for listening!

13. Default Re: Podcast Behind Enemy Lines: South Alabama Jaguars

Quote Originally Posted by cajungrad2001 View Post
    Just wanted to let you know I’m loving the shows great guests really enjoyed the portion with Dave talking about the Scott farmer fiasco. What a difference a few years make from having that clown run athletics to what we have now . Keep up the good work looking forward to the next episode.
    Appreciate that very much! Please spread the word.

Speaking of Scott Farmer, what the hell is this nonsense?

https://utpbfalcons.com/news/2020/12...tt-farmer.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by STPacronym View Post
    Speaking of Scott Farmer, what the hell is this nonsense?

https://utpbfalcons.com/news/2020/12...tt-farmer.aspx
    Ooooo. That certainly paints a pretty picture. I remember that Farmer presser when he “stepped down” to teach. From the looks of it he wasn’t going willingly. Is that right?

Enjoyed hearing from Dave. He’s certainly not a UL apologist and his feedback on the programs can be tough to hear, but he gives it to you straight. Whether his opinions are right, wrong or indifferent.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information