Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ragin' Roadies: South Alabama Roll Call

Default Re: South Alabama Roll Call

My plans finally got settled and I’ll be able to make the game! Since I can’t buy tickets from our ticket office and therefore help out the Cajuns I’m going to have to buy from USA. They’re not any tickets in 130 available. Does anyone have an extra ticket they aren’t using? I’d pay or buy beers in exchange. I’d just rather be with some other Cajun fans rather than surrounded by USA fans!

Super pumped

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    My plans finally got settled and I’ll be able to make the game! Since I can’t buy tickets from our ticket office and therefore help out the Cajuns I’m going to have to buy from USA. They’re not any tickets in 130 available. Does anyone have an extra ticket they aren’t using? I’d pay or buy beers in exchange. I’d just rather be with some other Cajun fans rather than surrounded by USA fans!

Super pumped
    Chris PM me with your plans

3. Default Re: South Alabama Roll Call

Hey Guys....Jag Fan here. Let me say I've been a few Jag/Cajuns game in Lafayette over the years. I've been treated like royalty each time. That is probably b/c we have never beat you guys down there. For those making the trip hope you will find the same hospitality.

Regarding parking, there are pay lots throughout campus. The lots are $20 and can be purchased in advance online or day of game. The lot at the Mitchell Center is still available (401) and not a terrible walk from HWS.
    https://usajaguars.evenue.net/cgi-bi...usal-athletics

To address tickets/sections, there are drink rails set up underneath the large scoreboard. This concourse sits right next to the visitor's sections. If you can't get tickets in the visiting section but want to be close this is definitely an option.

Our group will tailgating in the Stanky Field parking lot. Love for you stop by, get something to drink and talk football.

Safe travels for those making the trip and if you have any questions regarding Mobile or the campus in general fire away.

Quote Originally Posted by jag313 View Post
    Hey Guys....Jag Fan here. Let me say I've been a few Jag/Cajuns game in Lafayette over the years. I've been treated like royalty each time. That is probably b/c we have never beat you guys down there. For those making the trip hope you will find the same hospitality.

Regarding parking, there are pay lots throughout campus. The lots are $20 and can be purchased in advance online or day of game. The lot at the Mitchell Center is still available (401) and not a terrible walk from HWS.
    https://usajaguars.evenue.net/cgi-bi...usal-athletics

To address tickets/sections, there are drink rails set up underneath the large scoreboard. This concourse sits right next to the visitor's sections. If you can't get tickets in the visiting section but want to be close this is definitely an option.

Our group will tailgating in the Stanky Field parking lot. Love for you stop by, get something to drink and talk football.

Safe travels for those making the trip and if you have any questions regarding Mobile or the campus in general fire away.
    Hey Jag313,

Thanks for the info, especially about the drink rails. One quick question, if assume there’s is reliable taxi/Uber available from downtown to the stadium?

5. Default Re: South Alabama Roll Call

Hey Jag313,

Thanks for the info, especially about the drink rails. One quick question, if assume there’s is reliable taxi/Uber available from downtown to the stadium?
    Uber should not be a problem from downtown. I would give yourself plenty of time to be safe.

From John Claude.

Greetings Cajun Fans!

Thank you for registering for our tailgate party in Mobile this coming Saturday!

In regards to the football game, our Cajuns are wearing their black uniforms, so feel free to plan accordingly and wear black if you would like.

Also, for any of you that will be in Mobile on Friday evening looking for something to do, we are hosting a ‘pop-up’ Alumni Social at Loda Bier Garten, 251 Dauphin St, Mobile, AL 36602.

We are planning to be there from 6-8 p.m. on the second floor and would love to see you if you have time to stop by...

Food and beverages will be available for your purchase.

Come and meet members of your alumni staff, as well as other Ragin’ Cajuns from near and far.

Looking forward to a fun and exciting weekend in Mobile!

GEAUX CAJUNS!

Nice gathering at Loda Bier Garten last night. Didn’t get there until 8. Beer, food and company were great. Breakfast then off to downtown to get our drink on.

Last minute schedule change and now we can make the game!!

What are my best option to get tickets at this point? Never been to south al. Are game day tickets available at the stadium?

Quote Originally Posted by cajungrad00 View Post
    Last minute schedule change and now we can make the game!!

What are my best option to get tickets at this point? Never been to south al. Are game day tickets available at the stadium?
    They should be available at the ticket office. Section 130.

First stop, Majestic Brewing for beer brunch.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    First stop, Majestic Brewing for beer brunch.
    Y’all still there? I just got into town

Yep. Getting ready to head to Braided River.

16 of their beers on tap. The one I had was great. Nice seating area.

Default Re: Ragin' Roadies: South Alabama Roll Call

Just got to Mobile. Taking a nap then heading out late. Anyone tailgating on campus?

Default Re: Ragin' Roadies: South Alabama Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Just got to Mobile. Taking a nap then heading out late. Anyone tailgating on campus?
    Yep. AA tailgating north of Mitchell Center.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information