Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: FB Final:Louisiana 28, Georgia Southern 20

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Geaux Cajuns

What are you drinking today?

UL Football Louisiana vs GaSo

GS is due…I’m totally expecting a dramatic dog fight.

Plus this is QB1s second start of 2021…I expect major improvement on his end.

3. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    ………I hate hate hate this option game coming out of the shotgun or whatever formation it’s now called (could be single wing)….last year it reminded me of the cone on the weather channel as the gap opened off of tackle and end…not sure of the qb’s passing abilities but they can open up some area’s quickly formation wise….damn I hope we are ready…..they are having some depth problems along with the basic lineup but still let’s be ready!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ………I hate hate hate this option game coming out of the shotgun or whatever formation it’s now called (could be single wing)….last year it reminded me of the cone on the weather channel as the gap opened off of tackle and end…not sure of the qb’s passing abilities but they can open up some area’s quickly formation wise….damn I hope we are ready…..they are having some depth problems along with the basic lineup but still let’s be ready!
    I never shotgun beers or anything else for that matter. More than likely I will be sipping on a nice bourbon and eating jambalaya from the Jambalaya Shoppe. But who knows, I might start with a beer, but I won't be shotgunning any beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    GS is due…I’m totally expecting a dramatic dog fight.

Plus this is QB1s second start of 2021…I expect major improvement on his end.
    I feel a lot better with our defense being 100% .. that QB can be trouble but play against Scott should be very beneficial.

Side note LeGendre ran scout team all week long to simulate the offense

Coffee this morning. Water all day. Then another cup of coffee for the game. On a monthlong detox

Need someone to de code this.

Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    Coffee this morning. Water all day. Then another cup of coffee for the game. On a monthlong detox
    On a serious note. Try water with a little apple cider vinegar with the mother, great for a cleanse. You just need about a teaspoon with a glass of water. It really helps the body.

Getting close to having the garage completed, I will have you and Butthead, I mean Bevis, over for wings and whiskey when you are enjoying an adult beverage again.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    I feel a lot better with our defense being 100% .. that QB can be trouble but play against Scott should be very beneficial.

This is true but damn going 3-0 at GS is gonna be tough.

Good info on LeGendre.

10. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post

Coach had much to say about LeGendre at QB club…..although he played 2 years at Maryland. Red shirt Frosh and COVID Frosh, he is still a Freshman and think the Napier epiphany change is happening….but your points are on the money!

On a serious note. Try water with a little apple cider vinegar with the mother, great for a cleanse. You just need about a teaspoon with a glass of water. It really helps the body.

Getting close to having the garage completed, I will have you and Butthead, I mean Bevis, over for wings and whiskey when you are enjoying an adult beverage again.
    Yessir I take a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar daily for heartburn. And I’ll let you know when I’m ready for that whiskey drink. Got about 2 weeks left

Coach had much to say about LeGendre at QB club…..although he played 2 years at Maryland. Red shirt Frosh and COVID Frosh, he is still a Freshman and think the Napier epiphany change is happening….but your points are on the money!
    He reminds me a lot of Malik Willis at liberty. If can improve his accuracy we will be in good shape.

Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    Yessir I take a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar daily for heartburn. And I’ll let you know when I’m ready for that whiskey drink. Got about 2 weeks left
    Damn bro. That means you not gonna partake in festivities in mobile? Thinking we could do a repeat of the GoDaddy. Just gotta keep Bevis and krippa away from Mel's good hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Damn bro. That means you not gonna partake in festivities in mobile? Thinking we could do a repeat of the GoDaddy. Just gotta keep Bevis and krippa away from Mel's good hand.
    Those two were brutal on my hand.

Yeungling during game, tequila pregame(a tailgate tradition) then Angel’s after the win.

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information