Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst . 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast

Thread: FB Final:Louisiana 28, Georgia Southern 20

Default Re: FB Final:Louisiana 28, Georgia Southern 20

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    You guys must watch different games than me. I thought LL was pretty accurate last night. He had to throw a couple balls away so maybe you are thinking he was trying to complete the pass but I didn't see many that weren't where they needed to be. He did overthrow one out route on the sideline but I'd like to know which QB's you guys are watching that just don't miss passes from time to time.
    Even the best miss. Doesn’t mean it still can’t be frustrating though. And maybe you need to re-read my post. I said he was solid.

Can we talk about the blocked kicks? Saved 4 points. We nearly had a blocked punt vs. Ohio too. The punter just made a good play to avoid the defender.

Shades of the Bustle days.

Good to see people btalking good about Lewis. Not everything is on him if our receivers dropping passes. Someone else need to call plays

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern

Quote Originally Posted by cajun55 View Post
    This post3 TD passes shy of Delhomme’s record of 64 and he only has 15 ints compared to Jake’s 57.

That is an impressive stat for all of his haters.
    5 years, more game 3-13 on third downs last night so we can say LL is a decent QB as long as we give him an extra year and don't go to third down.

5. Default Re: FB Final:Louisiana 28, Georgia Southern 20

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    People like zephyr, fanof71, cajunrunner, cajunvic, they rather critique fans posts than the game or what happens in a game. They can't stand it if you have a different opinion than theirs and they would rather attack a fan, or call names like a child.
    It is quite the opposite. You folks can’t stand when we take up for upstanding individuals who decide to give their collegiate career competing for the great University of Louisiana. Critiques are fine but what we find here is way past what any athlete who competes for your university should have to endure.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    He nearly hit on another 40+ yard pass.ball was on the money, but the GSU DB made a great play on the ball.
    WR ran into coverage and LL was late on the throw.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    My biggest critic we got 2 different LL throughout the game. 2&3 we got a true major college QB .1&4 we got a SWAC QB running around trying to be Vick on madden 05

…….

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    The throw was on target.DB made a nice play.coverage.

10. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern

Quote Originally Posted by FeelDaRage View Post
    Smith should be used more as a change of pace back. I don't think he has enough wiggle to be a lead back.

Edit: I have to give Levi Lewis credit he had a good game last night. He's three td passes away from tying Delhomme's career record (64) and he's only thrown 15 ints to Jake's 57. He's also 1 td away from breaking the combined passing and rushing td record. As much as some of his plays can be head-scratching I have to admit he's statistically the best qb we've ever had.
    I simply must appreciate Levi's TD to int ratio

Louisiana beat GA Southern by 8 at their place and we only beat them by 2 at our place last year. Let’s enjoy the win! Damn!
    Geaux Cajuns!

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Louisiana beat GA Southern by 8 at their place and we only beat them by 2 at our place last year. Let’s enjoy the win! Damn!
    Geaux Cajuns!
    Amen!!

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Geaux Cajuns!
    What's your expectations for the season 1. Win a conference championship and push for a NY6 2. Get bowl eligible and do the chicken dance outside of the Nola bowl .

A wins a win but you won't win a championship playing like we did last night. We have glaring issues and it's OK to call them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    What's your expectations for the season 1. Win a conference championship and push for a NY6 2. Get bowl eligible and do the chicken dance outside of the Nola bowl .

A wins a win but you won't win a championship playing like we did last night. We have glaring issues and it's OK to call them out.
    Only if you know what your're talking about.and you don't

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    The throw was on target.DB made a nice play.coverage.
    I mean…yes, technically you are correct.

But had Jefferson gone vertical after beating the safety instead of bending it towards the opposite hash then the DB would have never gotten there.

Had Levi Lewis thrown the ball when Jefferson first beat the DB it would have been a 5 yard shorter throw and a TD.

Neither did, the GaSo made a play and the result is what we saw.

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst . 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast

Thread Information