Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: No Place Like Home

  1. #1

    Default No Place Like Home

    Since 1981 when they revived their program, Georgia Southern is 204-42 at Paulson Stadium.

    The only school with a higher winning percentage at home is Alabama.

    The Cajuns are 2-0 at Paulson. They are the only school to have more than one win and no losses at that place.


  2. #2

    Default Re: No Place Like Home

    GATA Everywhere...

    GATA Cajuns!!!


  3. #3

    Default Re: No Place Like Home

    3 for dale come Saturday


  4. Default Re: No Place Like Home

    Awesome trivia Jay


  5. #5

    Default Re: No Place Like Home

    Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Since 1981 when they revived their program, Georgia Southern is 204-42 at Paulson Stadium.

    The only school with a higher winning percentage at home is Alabama.

    The Cajuns are 2-0 at Paulson. They are the only school to have more than one win and no losses at that place.
    Georgia Southern has great football atmosphere and tradition. Looking forward to the game Saturday. 3-0 at their place is doing something.

  6. #6

    Default Re: No Place Like Home

    App State and GA Southern used to square off almost every year when they were both in the SoCon and the winner was usually in contention for a national championship when they were in FCS.

    GA Southern cultivates big knats that pester the offensive and defensive lineman when then line up and get ready to snap the ball.


  7. #7

    Default Re: No Place Like Home

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunmole View Post
    App State and GA Southern used to square off almost every year when they were both in the SoCon and the winner was usually in contention for a national

    GA Southern cultivates big knats that pester the offensive and defensive lineman when then line up and get ready to snap the ball.
    ………what time and station for the game…..with all the games shown, no Cajuns!

  8. #8

    Default Re: No Place Like Home

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ………what time and station for the game…..with all the games shown, no Cajuns!
    ESPN+

  9. #9

    Default Re: No Place Like Home

    Another:

    Georgia Southern has never won an FBS game when being outrushed. They have a 24 game losing streak dating back to 2011 when being outrushed.


  10. #10

    Default Re: No Place Like Home

    Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Another:

    Georgia Southern has never won an FBS game when being outrushed. They have a 24 game losing streak dating back to 2011 when being outrushed.
    Now that just gave me a big rush!

  11. #11

    Default Re: No Place Like Home

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ………what time and station for the game…..with all the games shown, no Cajuns!
    ESPN+ is the subscription service which costs you 7 dollars per month. I have a ROKU and get great reception on my TV. If you don't want to go through that trouble, Pete's is having their usual watch party. LSU game will be done by then so Tiger fans won't be in conflict with us. Walk On's also usually has the game.

  12. #12

    Ragin' Cajuns Re: No Place Like Home

    Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Since 1981 when they revived their program, Georgia Southern is 204-42 at Paulson Stadium.

    The only school with a higher winning percentage at home is Alabama.

    The Cajuns are 2-0 at Paulson. They are the only school to have more than one win and no losses at that place.
    Time to make it 3-0!!!

    #cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #BeatGeorgiaSouthern

  13. #13

    Default Re: No Place Like Home

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    ESPN+ is the subscription service which costs you 7 dollars per month. I have a ROKU and get great reception on my TV. If you don't want to go through that trouble, Pete's is having their usual watch party. LSU game will be done by then so Tiger fans won't be in conflict with us. Walk On's also usually has the game.
    ……thanks as usual…..wish you could have spent more time with Augie, as you would have loved the history!

  14. #14
    Grantvb's Avatar Grantvb is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

    Default Re: No Place Like Home

    Pound the rock.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 10th, 2021, 11:40 pm
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 3rd, 2019, 12:05 pm
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 7th, 2015, 07:49 pm
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 24th, 2008, 12:30 pm
  5. Why Is There No Place Like Home?
    By NewsCopy in forum Just Ragin
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: October 27th, 2005, 09:53 am

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •